Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold up, Snowie Commander? What'd I miss?

Not sure if serious.:lol

Maybe I dreamed it. Oh no...

ComL7oxWcAAZHPG.jpg

That's the first I've seen of him. Wow, he looks amazing! :thud:

Spuuud! Pay attention! :slap:lol

but yeah, I love how they even did the little pinstriping on the chest armor raised area. Probably my most eagerly awaited figure - this and the Power droid are the two figures you would never have thought HT would do.

(and sorry to hijack your thread for a minute, Chakaman!)

I've had my head in the sands of Tatooine for the past 2 months, forgive me! Haha
Hope they make him in a two pack with a regular trooper like they did with TFA.

Thanks guys. :)

Yeah, I jumped on those AT-AT Driver parts. You have to be quick sometimes.

The Snowtrooper Commander looks great. I will probably just pick up the chest armor though as I am pretty happy with my custom.

Yes, I will list parts when I I'm done going through everything. I still have lots to sort through.

My problem is that TA breaks down parts usually around 2am Irish time so by the time I wake up at 7am they've been up on the site for about 5 hours and most of the good stuff is gone. Stupid me for living in Ireland.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

My problem is that TA breaks down parts usually around 2am Irish time so by the time I wake up at 7am they've been up on the site for about 5 hours and most of the good stuff is gone. Stupid me for living in Ireland.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

:( You have all my understanding....

Great work as usual Chakaman...:clap

I was able to pick up a Cad Bane sculpt a few weeks ago. I figured I would convert him to a Cantina Duros.

2016-11-07 18.08.51.jpg

I haven't had any time to get a list of parts available for trade/sale. If you are looking for something, shoot me a PM.

I'm hoping to have some time in the coming weeks.

Hi, whre did you get that backpack foe rebel troopers on the planet Hoth ESB??? I would like to make my custom rebel troopers. Hope you tell me something.

Back