Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Chris. Your Chewy and now Han look perfect. That's the duo right there, most definitely. So damn jealous.

Solo looks awesome man. Killer sculpt!

Cheers man!

Looks great, waiting for mine.

Thanks dude.

You will not be disappointed, the sculpt is even better in hand.

Damn, Chris. Your Chewy and now Han look perfect. That's the duo right there, most definitely. So damn jealous.

Thanks man. I am pretty happy with them. I just need to learn to take better pictures.

Did you paint Solo yourself or buy it painted? That's probably the best Chewie I've seen too! Nice futzing!

I bought it painted. I didn't want to risk painting it myself. :)

Thanks for the comments on Chewbacca.

I just wanted to thank Will for the custom made Jawa bandoliers.

They are perfect. Looking forward to getting them on my second Jawa.

Thanks bro. :)

2016-07-28 18.44.20.jpg

Oh, no..I just realized I forgot to add an extra pouch. I'll create one and send it out. I hope they fit like you expected. Thanks, Chris!

I finally began working on my 2nd Jawa (left). Thanks again Will for the hand-made bandoliers. :)

The R5 is from Hasbro, re-painted.

2016-08-22 21.32.02.jpg

Looks great, Chris! I like the way you finish your hoods....just like the movie. I've got to get to work on some Jawa's.

Thanks guys. Loads of futzing to do still, but really like how they look so far.

From the front?

Yes, from the front. I just pryed it loose from the sides with my knife. Quite easy. I then shortened the plug and put it back in place. Quite easy.

Thanks guys. Loads of futzing to do still, but really like how they look so far.

Yes, from the front. I just pryed it loose from the sides with my knife. Quite easy. I then shortened the plug and put it back in place. Quite easy.

For you, maybe.........! But thanks - keeping the hope alive for my nose mod. I had no idea that you could attack this from the front. Thanks a ton!

M

Nice...more Jawas, great work Chakaman! Can you tell me what the blaster was constructed from; I received the Dragon Lee-Enfield rifle yesterday and it put things into a different scale after working on the wrestler action figure I'm converting? Can you tell me what's under the robes...what you used for the bodies? Also, are you guys darkening the inside of the hoods or keeping it as is? Apologize for all the questions...

Found this pic on page 435; love the eyes on these guys, they look very organic...if that makes sense.

435.jpg

Nice...more Jawas, great work Chakaman! Can you tell me what the blaster was constructed from; I received the Dragon Lee-Enfield rifle yesterday and it put things into a different scale after working on the wrestler action figure I'm converting? Can you tell me what's under the robes...what you used for the bodies? Also, are you guys darkening the inside of the hoods or keeping it as is? Apologize for all the questions...

No worries, ask away!! :)

I cant take credit for the rifle. Solo Bones(Will) fashioned it for me a few years ago as part of a trade. Maybe he will see this and tell us.

The bodies I got from Pixelpiper. I will try to get a picture of them. They are wired to light up, very nice. They are cobbled together. I can't recall where he said sourced them. I added fabric tape around the eyes to make them a bit smaller.

I am leaving the hoods as is. Sorry I am not much help. These are a few of the customs where I didn't do much. I had a lot of help. Great community here.

Found this pic on page 435; love the eyes on these guys, they look very organic...if that makes sense.

View attachment 287895

Thanks. Yes, added a bit of fabric tape on the head to make the eyes a bit more realistic.

Back