Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im no "Feroze", but here are a few shots of my Cantina guys....

DSC077281200x610_zps76ba6f41.jpg

DSC07729900x598_zpsc73e0a4d.jpg

DSC077311100x619_zpse2edee90.jpg

DSC07741800x578_zps553c62c7.jpg

DSC07743900x615_zps268a5929.jpg

DSC07745800x569_zpsf6a926f8.jpg

DSC07733900x507_zpsfaa9eda9.jpg

DSC07742900x670_zps6774f98f.jpg

hey chaka can you make me a ree-yees he looks awsome great work man

I appreciate the compliment, thanks. The problem is that I hardly have time to work on my custom stuff these days. Im not really sure when I would be able to do one for you. Sorry, but Im just really busy with work, a wife and kids these days. You should buy the head from Duane and have a go at it yourself, its a lot of fun. There are some "how to" pics further back in my thread.

Id be happy to help you out with any questions you may have. :)

Love this shot....the guys throwing back a few brews after a long week of being scum and doing villainy....TGIF Cantina style.
:yess::hi5:

Thanks man. :)

what about the outfits could you help me out with them as im not that talented to do that kind of work i wouldn`t even know where to begin.now what about walrus man what color is his skin and where did you get the hair to put on his face and hands?

what about the outfits could you help me out with them as im not that talented to do that kind of work i wouldn`t even know where to begin.now what about walrus man what color is his skin and where did you get the hair to put on his face and hands?

Most of my outfits come from existing Sideshow figures. I get most of my bits from TA and ebay. I then mod the stuff to fit whatever character I am doing. I always am updating/changing my figures. I spend lots of time searching for bits for outfits.

I also employ the help of forum members like Duane, Barryo, Dorgs and Feroze to help me track down stuff. They do awesome stuff and I copycat them sometimes. :)

Walrusman is a grey/black mix of paint. I used craft fur on his face and hands.

Outstanding custom figures, Chaks....what about a diorama for these guys..???

Of course you can build me a diorama, thanks for offering. :D j/k

Yeah, I would like to do something. I was going to do some cantina booths a while back, but got sidetracked (imagine that :). Hopefully down the road I can do something. I just dont have a lot of extra time these days to do a build.

Thanks for the kind words mate. :)

As I mentioned, I dont really have tons of space for dioramas. I am redoing my shelf display. I had all my aliens/creature guys on one shelf as I cleaned the upper ones. I thought this was kinda of a cool group shot before I returned them all to their proper places.

DSC077731200x375_zps09c3d657.jpg

DSC077721200x676_zps3e0fbf23.jpg

DSC077711200x676_zpsb3c35be0.jpg

DSC077691000x595_zps5b359812.jpg

DSC077671200x676_zps3099d6ad.jpg

DSC077651200x676_zps66be5217.jpg

hey chaka what gun holister did you use.whos ta.im glad your helping me out if i find a ree-yees think you can find time to paint him up and some how sculpt a neck on him lmk im in no hurry.maybe you can point me in the right direction to find all his parts to make his outfits

hey chaka what gun holister did you use.whos ta.im glad your helping me out if i find a ree-yees think you can find time to paint him up and some how sculpt a neck on him lmk im in no hurry.maybe you can point me in the right direction to find all his parts to make his outfits

I made the holster from scratch.

TA=Toy Anxiety.

Contact Enaud about Ree-Yees, he is the sculptor. He is also an all around good dude. :)

I dont know when I would have the time to do a Ree-Yees for you, as I mentioned I am pretty swamped with my own stuff these days.

im a little jealous/envious of your collection...more and more each day...sigh...

I could say the same about you spidy, he'll have to keep up a fast pace to keep ahead of you. :lol

DSC077731200x375_zps09c3d657.jpg

Damn Chaka, I don't even think all those guys were in Star Wars, were they? :rotfl

Cantina Dio a must some day. Never tire of seeing your figs

I could say the same about you spidy, he'll have to keep up a fast pace to keep ahead of you. :lol

Damn Chaka, I don't even think all those guys were in Star Wars, were they? :rotfl

Cantina Dio a must some day. Never tire of seeing your figs

Thanks. Yes, they were all in Star Wars. At least for a few seconds anyways. :lol

I will never be as fast as SR, he has set the pace.

Never get tired of looking at those group shots Chaka-Chris!

Cheers man!! :)

i dont know about setting the pace..ive just gotten better at making the clones..finally got the technique down...lol..and i have to be faster to keep up with you guys....at some point, im gonna do a few of the aliens..dont know when..but i really want to..esp. a Duros if nothing else...

Loving these customs spreads, Chaka! :clap

On a scale of one to ten, good to bad, how would you rate the Hasbro Ponda B. head? I've got pretty much everything on hand to do one save for the head, and am thinking of just giving it a go.

hey im in no hurry if you do a little here and there thats fine with me it would be an honor to have some of your awsome work on my shelf.as for the holster how did you make it

Loving these customs spreads, Chaka! :clap

On a scale of one to ten, good to bad, how would you rate the Hasbro Ponda B. head? I've got pretty much everything on hand to do one save for the head, and am thinking of just giving it a go.

Thanks Mando, it means a lot coming from you. Your GI Joe stuff is fantastic.

I would say the the Ponda Baba is a 7-8 out of 10. After a repaint and adding some craft fur to it, I think it can hold its own with the Sideshow stuff. Then you add a custom outfit, its a great looking figure.

Go for it man! I look forward to seeing some pics. :)

Back