Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bom's vest looks sweet Chris.Glad those worked out.

...& the new color scheme on the Endor trooper is a great improvement.Awesome job on both dude!

Thanks Duane, I appreciate it mate. :)

I got some more work done on Bom Vimdin. A made a new vest, the other one was a pattern. I also dulled down the studs. Added belt and holster. Dirtied up the boots and there you have it. He is almost done....

211.jpg

Thanks guys. When I was looking for reference pictures of him, I read that he had a bit of a temper. I thought a clinched fist would really bring out the angry sculpt and attitude that he sports.

A couple shots of my Cantina patrons. Nice mix of Hasbro, Sideshow and of course Duane's head sculpts. I am really looking forward to adding to this group.

223.jpg

222.jpg

Awesome seeing that. Makes me want to do some more aliens. I might jump on a few more Jabba's Palace creatures soon.

Thanks guys.

Awesome! Do you buing new figures from SSC or what you want, you simply make?

Thanks Elar.

I buy some figures from SSC, but I like to supplement those figures with customs that I know SSC will probably not make. It adds a lot to your displays with the additional custom/background characters. :)

I have started working on updating a few of my skiff guards today. I am also getting Queequeg and Sail Barge Weequay ready for Unsungs new sculpts. I cant wait to see them with his updated head sculpt.

Its been a couple weeks since I have been able to work on anything. Work, a wife and a 8 month old have really been kicking my arse lately. :)

Anyways, I started working on Vedain this week. He is the Nikto guard who drives the prisoner skiff and goes at it with Lando when the battle begins.

Here is where I am at on the head. Headband and wrap is done and I am working on the top part of helmet/hat right now. The head is painted, just need to do the eyes, gloss up some areas and do a few touchups.

600.jpg

I have most of the pouches done, just need to add some more detail and weathering. I also have finished his boots.

602.jpg

601.jpg

I am also working on Vizam, sorry no pics. When all is said and done I will have 4 Nikto skiff guards. :)

Thanks guys!

"Quick" shot of my WIP Vedain with my other three Nikto guards. Sorry its a bit blurry, I said it was "quick"! :)

Last edited:
Back