Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can afford the pros, do it. Pack yourself though. That's half your cost and would never trust a collectible to anyone else.

Yeah. I moved all this stuff two years ago. I packed it all, moved it all myself. I will be doing the same again. We are doing a self move on most of our stuff and going to let the pros do the heavy lifting.

This blows. Slow process.

20200205_191234.jpg

20200205_192619.jpg

20200205_205604.jpg

20200205_205553.jpg

My latest custom, Hoth Trooper 2 pack packaging!

20200205_193257.jpg

Last edited:
yeah that`s always the part that sucks the most is packing everything up. good luck with the move again. hopefully you wont have to move a third time.

This blows. Slow process.
My latest custom, Hoth Trooper 2 pack packaging!

View attachment 477927

I will provide the moving guys the address to ship that to.:monkey3:lol

Just amazing.:clap

And I don't envy you - when I moved five years ago it was a bit traumatic, but also a good opportunity to do inventory, whittle a few figs out, and redo the display, not to mention checking each fig for any deterioration, mold etc.

I will provide the moving guys the address to ship that to.:monkey3:lol

Just amazing.:clap

And I don't envy you - when I moved five years ago it was a bit traumatic, but also a good opportunity to do inventory, whittle a few figs out, and redo the display, not to mention checking each fig for any deterioration, mold etc.

Thanks! Hot Toys or Sideshow should make it happen.

As I said, it is overwhelming. Its also tedious. Thankfully I have most of the boxes. It is nice to get everything organized and properly cleaned though.

Thanks! Hot Toys or Sideshow should make it happen.

As I said, it is overwhelming. Its also tedious. Thankfully I have most of the boxes. It is nice to get everything organized and properly cleaned though.

Yeah, moving made me think of that guy who used to run the "Aint it Cool" site - Harry Knowles I think - where he started that site because he was laid-up for months after being quite badly injured when his boxed Star Trek collection fell on top of him. I mean it's terrible but also funny at the same time. That your collection can get to a point where it can be dangerous to your physical and mental wellbeing.:lol

Best of luck with the move. Glad it's the direction that you and your family want to go. We know it will take a lot of time, but will be glad when you're back in action.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, moving made me think of that guy who used to run the "Aint it Cool" site - Harry Knowles I think - where he started that site because he was laid-up for months after being quite badly injured when his boxed Star Trek collection fell on top of him. I mean it's terrible but also funny at the same time. That your collection can get to a point where it can be dangerous to your physical and mental wellbeing.:lol

Good stuff. I'll be careful. :D

Best of luck with the move. Glad it's the direction that you and your family want to go. We know it will take a lot of time, but will be glad when you're back in action.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I appreciate it. We are excited.

I am actually packing stuff as we speak. Long night ahead.

20200207_215143.jpg

Before I packed them up, I took one last group shot of my Skiff Guards..

20200207_192646.jpg

Hi Chakaman I was wondering where you got the chest gear and accessories for the B-wing pilot.

Awesome work btw!

Thanks

Hi Chakaman I was wondering where you got the chest gear and accessories for the B-wing pilot.

Awesome work btw!

Thanks

Thanks. I got the chest boxes as part of a kit from Enaud a couple of years ago.

I hope everything is going smoothly with the move!

Thanks man. I appreciate it. The move is going as well as can be expected. Unfortunately its going to be a few months before I am able to set anything up.

20200308_140611.jpg

I recieved my "Space Officer" hats yesterday that I ordered after seeing Paul's comparision photos in his thread. I was down in Kansas today and after doing "moving stuff", I dug my Imperial officer out of storage. I was curious to see what these hats looked liked on my custom.

I must say, they aren't too bad. I don't have access to my custom tools or a place to work at the moment, so these are completely stock. I am pretty sure with a little effort I can get them to look as nice as Paul's. For $4.99, you really cannot complain. At that price, I bought a few in case I mess one up.

Sorry for the crap pictures. I can't wait to have my new place setup.

Thanks again Paul. :duff

20200425_203217.jpg
20200425_203255.jpg
20200425_203236.jpg

Back