Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure how they are related.

Maybe I could hire Mark and Feroze for a few days to build me a cantina dio. I hear airfare from the UK to Kansas isnt too bad. :)

Ill buy the Stella and steaks. what ya think?

Last edited:
Saurin are a Trandoshan subspecies, as in-bred Freeborn latex cousins.

I'm already on the plane.

I've been sick for a week, so sorry if this is late. Awesome update! Yeah, I'd say you need to get 1:6 scale cantina. It would look sweet with all those figures!

I've been sick for a week, so sorry if this is late. Awesome update! Yeah, I'd say you need to get 1:6 scale cantina. It would look sweet with all those figures!

Thanks. I do need to start doing a cantina dio. I just dont want to spend $100 for a table and two chairs. Im going to custom build them I think when I get around to it.

Nothing like a quiet Saturday morning (for a change :D) painting dollies.

I dug out my old Ree-yees. I just hated to see this awesome sculpt sitting in a box under my desk. I was never really happy with the paint apps and outfit the first time around. So I decided to repaint the head. Here is where I am at on him.

DSC04841700x592.jpg

DSC04842700x515.jpg

I still plan on painting in some more detail. These pics kinda suck, hard to see the pinkish elements. I also am going to rebuild the neck and chest to give him the look he had in ROTJ.

I also started working on Barada using Duane's new sculpt. I had to take him apart to redo the neck and chest. I am basically starting this figure from scratch again.

DSC048451100x511.jpg

hehehe..............love me some ree-yees..............:lol

i was so friggin blown away when i got this in the mail from master enaud........still one of my favorite customs to date.
let me know if you want a line on that jacket i used for mine as the material seemed to be a nice match to the onscreen version.

Cool Ree-Yees paint app, I see you got some green stuff on that Barada. Stuff works miracles for 1:18.

hehehe..............love me some ree-yees..............:lol

i was so friggin blown away when i got this in the mail from master enaud........still one of my favorite customs to date.
let me know if you want a line on that jacket i used for mine as the material seemed to be a nice match to the onscreen version.

Yeah, Duane really knocked Ree-Yees out of the park. Great sculpt.

I would be interested in a lead on a jacket for Ree-Yees, thanks. :)

What would I do without Duane's sculpts? Very little Im afraid. I love painting up his sculpts. Im not the best by any means, but I sure do enjoy working on them.

Base coat applied....

012800x571.jpg

Here is where I am now. I am going to make a new bandana. I need to gloss the eyes and do a few paint touchups to the head.

013805x900.jpg

014668x800.jpg

Getting there. :)

Man, I love each and every one of your figures......if only I had a wife that would allow me to have sooo many dollies :( I'd love to see you tackle a big piece Chaka, a nice environment...your weathering is second to none.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it. I am very fortunate to have a wife that lets me have lots of dollies. :)

I do need to figure out a way to do a cantina diorama. If it is half as good as Feroze's, I will be happy.

What would I do without Duane's sculpts? Very little Im afraid. I love painting up his sculpts. Im not the best by any means, but I sure do enjoy working on them.

Base coat applied....

012800x571.jpg

Here is where I am now. I am going to make a new bandana. I need to gloss the eyes and do a few paint touchups to the head.

013805x900.jpg

014668x800.jpg

Getting there. :)

Hi Chaka,

Awesome looking customs by the way.

I have a little question.

Can I ask where you got the shirt for Barada?

I'm looking for this type of shirt for my Pons Limbic custom.

Finding it hard to find a shirt with an open collar with no buttons down the front.

Thanks,

Jay.

Thanks Jay. I picked up the shirt from Toy Anxiety a couple of years ago. It is fron Ignite Toys Napoleon.

Hope that helps. Mark may also be able to help track one down.

your pm box is maxed out chakamonkey..............:panic::panic::panic:

:lol............was just reponding that you saved a few bucks as well...........:hi5:

no problem...............can't wait to see your work on it.
i finally got around to adding a belt to mine.

Thanks Jay. I picked up the shirt from Toy Anxiety a couple of years ago. It is fron Ignite Toys Napoleon.

Hope that helps. Mark may also be able to help track one down.

Thanks Chaka.

I'll give Mark a shout but in the meantime I'll keep my eyes peeled for one.

I have searched all the usual places and have come up with nothing.

I'm thinking a hot toys Cap'n Jack shirt might do the trick.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Back