Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some touchup work on Kithaba's face.....

DSC04771700x456.jpg

I also hacked up Pons Limbic's boots a bit and gave it a brown base coat. I may darken them up a bit. They will look better when weathered. I also painted his pants.....

DSC04772700x394.jpg

Thanks man!

I darkened the boots, also weathered them up. I think I may have gone a bit far, oh well. :)

I also did the belt. Its a Hasbro Imperial officer belt repainted.

I lighted up his furry cufflinks too.
0181100x754.jpg

020900x722.jpg

Next up, the shirt...

I had started on Hrchek Kal Fas from the Cantina a while back. I added some more details on the face and painted up the flightsuit.

001900x703.jpg

003700x438.jpg

Last edited:
very nice chaka!

Thanks mate! :)

Looking excellent! What do you paint the flight suit with to stop the paint from cracking/flaking off?

Thanks. I used water based acrylics. I also water them down a bit and do several coats. It takes a while and is a major pain, but it works.

Here are some more pics. I found some more reference pictures. I decided to add light green to the front of his shirt and I added a stripe down both sleeves..

DSC04814900x898.jpg

DSC04817900x627.jpg

DSC04818900x621.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I know the Hasbro figure has bare, Bossk like feet and hands. The ref pictures I have seen show him having boots and gloved hands. I think I am going with boots and gloves.

Last edited:
awesome work chris.........:clap

you really need a cantina set up with all of those figures............:wink1:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I know the Hasbro figure has bare, Bossk like feet and hands. The ref pictures I have seen show him having boots and gloved hands. I think I am going with boots and gloves.

Maybe he's part human? :dunno :lol As always great work Chaka

who's-the-bossk.jpg

Last edited:
Small update on Hrchek Kal Fas....

012831x900.jpg

010657x900.jpg

0091000x917.jpg

Im not sure I like the grey gloves, but they appear to be grey in the pictures. I need to add a pocket and cylinder to the vest. :)

Hi Chaka, Looking good

Have you considered a Deep Bottle Green( almost black) or a tan colour for the gloves ?

Either would probably work better.

Back