Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good, Chris. Did you make that out of a boom-box? (Anyone remember those? God, I feel old! :lol)

Thanks! Its not a "boom-box", haha! I also am old and did own one or two back in the day.

It is actually part of the Sideshow Endor pack repainted. I modded it and added the antennae and strsp.

Awesome details!

Ha. I remember.

Thanks Steven!

Looks great!!

Thanks Heiko!

That looks awesome :clap

Use to call them ?ghetto blasters? but I?m sure that?s frowned upon now :dunno

Thanks Paul. I appreciate it.

I love Rogue One. I am planning on doing another trooper. Starting to source parts.

20190930_185145.jpg

I spend a lot of nights doing this, sourcing parts. How bout you guys?

It's not exciting, but neccessary. It helps me keep my future projects organized.

20191004_204319.jpg

"The List" :)

Yes - have done this for almost all of the figures I've put together. It's the only way I know how to do it.

The List is an absolute necessity. Not to mention the “Notes”. I tossed all the pages with measurement calculations and adjustments I had to do to make the Jabba dio — now I’m on to the Notes for the cabinet.

I wish my list was just one page. The lists I hate are the "final to-do" lists in the last third of making a custom - where you realize you still have like a dozen things to do when you figured it was maybe only five.:lol

And that is such an awesome Merrick. Just creepy good. Love to see a Rogue One line-up - that rebel trooper's awesome too.

Definitely... ?The List? and quick diagram notes are the only way I can keep track. Unfortunately they sometimes mash together into a sloppy mess only I could decipher:D

Haha the list! My lists are always so scrambled and disorganized even though I try to keep it all together 😂 the intent is there to be organized lol.
Fantastic work as always chakaman!

I appreciate all the kind words and feedback guys. Its nice to know we are all in the same boat when it comes to "lists". :lol

As a wait for a few things on my "list", I have started working on Vedain.

20191005_204842.jpg

OMG that looks amazing. Are you planning on making that for sale? Fantastic work!

OMG that looks amazing. Are you planning on making that for sale? Fantastic work!

Thanks. I hadn't planned on making these for sale. I hadn't really thought about it. I might if I can source more pouches/materials. Besides free time, thats my main challenge these days.

The top belt is simply a Sideshow Tusken Raider belt/pouches repainted.

Did you make that holster? All that looks very cool!

Yes. I got the pattern from Enaud. I took the pattern, altered the size a bit and made a new one out of leather.

I got the shirt painted up over the weekend. I also got a pattern made gor the shoulder armor.

20191007_143012.jpg

Back