Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok where do you guys get this amazing talent? Damn!!

Very NICE!

Excellent details.

That looks great! Love the weathering (as always) and that jacket and colors screams Rogue One Rebel!

Thanks guys! As always, I appreciate the kind words.

Dude! That jacket looks sick! Nice work!! Where did the gloves come from?

Thanks. Duane did a great job on it. Its a pleasure to add my own touch to his custom work.

The gloves are from the Episode 7 Han Solo. I repainted them. I am looking for another pair if anyone has any they are not using.

20190913_230611.jpg
20190913_230557.jpg
20190913_230634.jpg

He isn't finished, but here he is with one of my Hoth troopers....

20190913_232847.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great as always Chris.

As you noted a few posts back, a lot of artists on the board are showing off some amazing stuff lately. All very inspiring!

That?s great! How did you change the color of the blue jacket? Airbrush? Dye? I love it!

Looks incredible. Can't wait to see your Rogue One line up when you're done. I couldn't believe you did Merrick, now looks like you're doing a gang.

Great to see a few people digging deep into some of the cooler looks from RO.

That?s great! How did you change the color of the blue jacket? Airbrush? Dye? I love it!

Thanks. I did loads of watered down acrylics to get the color change. I thought about dye, but didn't have the proper color on hand. I didn't want to wait, so just used paint.

Great work on the Rogue One Trooper !!
Looks amazing

Thanks Heiko, I appreciate it mate!

Looks incredible. Can't wait to see your Rogue One line up when you're done. I couldn't believe you did Merrick, now looks like you're doing a gang.

Great to see a few people digging deep into some of the cooler looks from RO.

Thanks. I am hoping to do one more generic Rogue One rebel to pair with him. I love the characters from Rogue One.

If pilot gear wasn't so expensive, I would do another pilot to go with Merrick. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen.

Rogue One Rebel is just SUPERB!! Well done mate.

Thanks so much. Cheers!

Thanks. I did loads of watered down acrylics to get the color change. I thought about dye, but didn't have the proper color on hand. I didn't want to wait, so just used paint.

Very cool! how does that affect the texture of the cloth- does it make it stiffer or it's negligible?

Very cool! how does that affect the texture of the cloth- does it make it stiffer or it's negligible?
Thanks.

Its Negligible. I water down the paint quite a bit. It takes lots of washes, but it keeps the cloth from getting stiff. Its worth the time and effort.

I started working on a Communication unit for my Rogue One pathfinder. Its not screen accurate, but close enough. I am going to add some more greeblies and mic.

20190927_224802.jpg

20190927_224823.jpg

Back