Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started working on fixing the eyes of my Snowtrooper. I cut out and enlarged the existing eyes, they were way to small. I used plastic putty to try to get correct shape on the lower rims.

I have to sand down the edges when dry and probably add/remove some here or there, but it's a start.

I can already seen improvement.

20170204_002948.jpg

I started working on fixing the eyes of my Snowtrooper. I cut out and enlarged the existing eyes, they were way to small. I used plastic putty to try to get correct shape on the lower rims.

I have to sand down the edges when dry and probably add/remove some here or there, but it's a start.

I can already seen improvement.

I admire your attention for detail...:clap... love this figure...thanks for sharing..

Great work mate.

Ron

Thanks mate.

I want these to match the Hot Toys versions that are coming out. Other than the helmets, I feel these will hold up very well with the newer versions. They look pretty much the same to me.

I also plan on reworking the hands, they are oversized.

I am working on a ROTJ Luke in Battle Poncho.

20170206_192306.jpg

I realized that I am missing the black, outer belt. I was just curious if anyone had an extra I could buy/trade for?

Thanks,
Chris

I am working on a ROTJ Luke in Battle Poncho.

View attachment 321857

I realized that I am missing the black, outer belt. I was just curious if anyone had an extra I could buy/trade for?
Thanks,
Chris

Chaka its just a basic belt that you could pick up from ebay, see on this pic
Nothing fancy and no additions.
if you want the plastic hasbro one I think I still have mine that I didn't use

luke-skywalker-endor_big_6.jpg

Chaka its just a basic belt that you could pick up from ebay, see on this pic
Nothing fancy and no additions.
if you want the plastic hasbro one I think I still have mine that I didn't use

View attachment 322014

Thanks mate. I know I could make one fairly easily, I just remember seeing a unique buckle on it. I wanted that more than anything else.

I will probably just cobble something together after I repaint poncho.

More work done on my Snowtrooper. I got the eyes filled in and added gloss to simulate the lenses. May add a touch of green to them.

I also cut a new mask out. I need to wrinkle it a bit, but like how it looks. I will also weather it a bit.

I am going to trim down and attach the hand armor to some Stormtrooper hands. The SSC hands are oversized.

20170208_195434.jpg
20170208_195354.jpg

Upgraded trooper on the left, old trooper on the right...

20170208_201818.jpg

Thanks guys. This mod is definitely a pain, but worth it.

I plan on getting a HT Snowtrooper, I want these to hold up next to it.

I haven't painted a human head sculpt in a couple years. I finally started to work on my Tarkin.....

20170213_194540.jpg

Loads to do still. The left side (Tarkin's right) has been roughed in, the eye and eyebrow are not finished.

Anyways, just wanted to share a work in progress picture. It's a great sculpt.

Look at you Bob Ross! Mr painter man. Anyway...which sculpt is it that you are using?

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Nice dude. Looking forward to seeing how he progresses. You've got more guts than me. Human heads scare me off. haha I had mine painted by someone else.

Back