Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of funny time watching at your thread! Thanks master Chaka!

Thank you my friend. :)

More awesome work mate, I love seeing what you come up with.

Ron

Thanks. Going through and updating older customs is a lot of fun. :)

Did enaud make those Lando boot toppers or you? Nice and clean. Looks good. Still working on his sandals?

Yes he did. These are prototypes. He sent them to me to try them out, he wanted feedback. He is going to tweak them a bit.

He is working on a sandal to go with them. Should be awesome when finished.

Wow! Everything looks AWESOME! :clap

Cheers Steven. :)

Kithaba is done. :)

20170226_104154.jpg

20170226_104456.jpg

Thanks guys. :)

I gave Chewbacca a makeover too. After a year or so since he had been futzed, he needed a little work.

20170226_190730.jpg

A great pair....

20170226_191322.jpg

I love the skiff guards my self I posted some of my collection in other thread. great job always liked your work it`s a great place to come to when you want to get away from the stressful things like life. :)

Chris - sweet updates & upgrades.

I'm getting back in the swing of things 1/6-scale Star Wars-wise... your Jabba crew is especially inspiring!

Thanks Ron. :)

Chris - sweet updates & upgrades.

I'm getting back in the swing of things 1/6-scale Star Wars-wise... your Jabba crew is especially inspiring!

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. Welcome back. :)

Chaka, would you consider repainting your Jabba? My palace dio is coming together and I keep looking at Jabba and going hmmmm... I just worry the repaint paint might turn shiny after a while and also I'd likely need to buy an airbrush because not sure dry brushing will look great.

The sculpt is so great but he has that sort of light green/yellow color instead of the darker green and orangish hue in the movie. And the eyes just don't quite look right.

Chaka, would you consider repainting your Jabba? My palace dio is coming together and I keep looking at Jabba and going hmmmm... I just worry the repaint paint might turn shiny after a while and also I'd likely need to buy an airbrush because not sure dry brushing will look great.

The sculpt is so great but he has that sort of light green/yellow color instead of the darker green and orangish hue in the movie. And the eyes just don't quite look right.

I agree, Jabba could use a repaint. I also agree that using an airbrush would be the way to go.

I have so many other things that I'm wanting to do still, that I haven't seriously considered him yet. Someday. :)

I just finished upgrading Antilles and Fleet Troopers with new headsculpts and body swaps. They look much better next too Leia now. :)

20170302_190041.jpg

20170302_185943.jpg

Back