Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Lando looks great, when i say yours I told my self I had to finish mine. I also like the work bench looks like you have a lot of work to do. I saw your Wuher, and now I'm going to finish him next. I'm just going to copy you the rest of the year.

No update really, but I just moved Luke into my office. I now have a second set of eyes helping me with my customs. :)

010900x776_zpsdaccdb9e.jpg

This thing looks pretty awesome went hung from the ceiling. I have some ESB comic pages I am going to mount on the wall behind him.

That Luke Bespin looks amazing, though I hope the figure is wired to the weather vane so it doesn't separate and fall - the figure would be fine but the belt would probably blow into a dozen pieces, half you'd never find.:thud:

A couple of things....

Id like to thank Jason (Lopie) for sending me some metal rings for my skiff guard belt buckles. I really appreciate the gesture my friend, cheers!! :)

I also got a nice package of "awesome" from Duane (Enaud) today in the mail. Gotal, this sculpt is sooooo clean. I cant wait to work on this guy, he is spot on. Awesome job dude. Dannik Jerriko, another super sculpt. Its going to be a lot of fun working on him. Nysad, with helmet. Very cool. He also sent me some "kits" to make helmets for Fozec, Velken Tezeri and the other human skiff guard.

005700x415_zps04227041.jpg

I gotta tell you, these sculpts are fantastic. Duane, you da man!!:clap

Thanks again dude. :)

That looks good. I was just about to reprimand you about talking. Less talk more work you have a lot to do, and I want those finished ASAP.
:impatient:

Thanks Jason.

The helmet makes the visor sit a bit high. I am going to have to mod it abit. As I said, this is just a trial mockup. I might attach the visor to the head and sculpt a helmet over the head. I'm not sure yet, I may just dremmel down the helmet and sculpt first.

Back