Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I need your opinion. I decided to throw a few videos up on youtube. The quality isnt the best on them and I really dont know what Im doing but I figured what the heck. :)

Here is the link...

https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaChakaman?feature=mhee

Id really like to know what you think. What would you like to see if I did future videos? Or should I just stick to pictures? :rotfl These vids were kind of a test run. Anyways, I would appreciate feedback.

thanks. :)

Those are fantastic, took me like 2 hours to fix my Joker grenade rig coundnt imagine the time you have invested in these. I saw Hoth Han hiding in the back he looked great. I like how you are creating unique characters and not just doing the popular ones. AWESOME
sent from my R2 unit

i checked out some of those videos. great stuff. what is cool about videos is you get to see more depth perception & views that pics wont show.

personally i would have more beer in my shots but that's just me...........:wink1:

:duff

Nice Vids Chris, I just subscribed to your channel so I expect you to make lots to keep me entertained in "work".

As mentioned before it's great being able to see your figs with a bit more depth.

The leather work on Klaatu is outstanding.

Lovie approves.

Lovie-Smith-Moustache.jpg

Love the videos. :clap Would love them in higher resolution, but not sure if you can do that. The Nikto is even more impressive in video than in pics!

Love the videos. :clap Would love them in higher resolution, but not sure if you can do that. The Nikto is even more impressive in video than in pics!

Thanks man. Yeah, the resolution sucks. Sorry about that. Not sure what I can do about it. These are my first videos, so I am still trying to figure out what I am doing. :)

Im not gonna have any time to do customs this weekend so I thought I would start on Mosep tonight. Not sure if I am going to do the "brown haired" ANH version or the "white haired" ROTJ version. I kinda like the ROTJ version better. The outfit is more interesting, looks sorta like a Jedi.

You can see him in the background here...

images

Anyways, back to the craft fur. Just getting started....

DSC07941700x406_zpsbb67b16e.jpg

Geezum has to be on the list too. :)
another great sculpt Duane, cheers mate!!:hi5:

With my extra Bossk sculpt Im gonna do this guy, Garon Nas Tal. His outfit is pretty cool. You can see him in Jabba's palace and on the Sail Barge.

GaronNasTal.jpg

by the way....I love this pic....

Bqdib.jpg

The Jedi version looks pretty cool. You could always do the other version down the road.

I think its interesting how Garon Nas Tal looks more docile than ESB Bossk.

The Jedi version looks pretty cool. You could always do the other version down the road.

I think its interesting how Garon Nas Tal looks more docile than ESB Bossk.

I agree. I think its the black eyes Garon has. I really like Garon's outfit, gonna be fun to bash together.

You are right, I can always go back and do the other versions of Mosep. I think I know where to get another headsculpt. :)

I agree. I think its the black eyes Garon has. I really like Garon's outfit, gonna be fun to bash together.

You are right, I can always go back and do the other versions of Mosep. I think I know where to get another headsculpt. :)

Nice! :D At some point I need to get at least one of Duane's heads, they're just too cool!

Nice! :D At some point I need to get at least one of Duane's heads, they're just too cool!

You should X, they are fantastic. I must warn you though, you wont be able to stop at just one. :)

Im starting to put together Garon Nas Tal's outfit. This guys vest is gonna be a challenge, lots of things going on with it. Should be fun.

Back