Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny thing is, i couldnt tell which one was the custom and which one was SSC..until i looked at the wrists...so with that being said..you should be proud of your custom of him....(feel free to send it to me..heh hehe)...

Thanks. I am also considering painting the GG arms and adding him to SSC's for the ultimate Bossk, at least in my eyes. :D

Not sure what I am going to do. Im gonna let em sit on the bench and stare at me while I work on other things. :)

there are a ton of that species in the clone wars..you can always alter him a bit and make a new one..(your best bet)....dont tear him apart tho...lol...

Yeah, there are quite a few from the Clone Wars mini-series. They are cool and all, but I prefer the "Trandoshan cousins" from the OT.

I think I am going to do a couple more of these guys like Hrchek Kal Fas....
DSC078551200x748_zpsbfcdc6a5.jpg

I know there was another in the Cantina and one on Jabba's Sail Barge. I need to do some research before I decide what I am going to do. :)

ohh..i like the one in the middle...tbh i was never a bossk fan(or any of the bounty hunters..other then boba..of course)....but now...i dunno...some of them are ok and i'll probably make/get them at some point...just to complete my round up..right now, im working on clones and jedis...lol...
it hurts my head to think about all of the guys in the cantina alone that i would have to get/make....boom!! that's my head...lol....

Thanks. I am also considering painting the GG arms and adding him to SSC's for the ultimate Bossk, at least in my eyes. :D

Not sure what I am going to do. Im gonna let em sit on the bench and stare at me while I work on other things. :)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about reusing those arms. GREAT JOB on that custom....WOW! Nice to have options. The arms and legs look good, shame to leave them behind.

When is sideshow going to make articulation one piece bendable bodies??? :pray:

You'd be crazy to break down your custom Bossk. As others have said, it looks very similar in quality to the SSC one (the heads on the GG and reg SSC look identical also.) And due to the arms, your custom actually has a bit of an edge! The outfits look similar, but the detailing on the SSC - belts, wires, ammo etc. - look a lot better. Maybe you can create an "Ultimate", but they both look pretty damn close.

Also, can you pull the shin ammo belts lower on the SSC? One of the things that also throws the SSC off overall is how high those are. Your custom has the right "amount of leg" showing.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about reusing those arms. GREAT JOB on that custom....WOW! Nice to have options. The arms and legs look good, shame to leave them behind.

When is sideshow going to make articulation one piece bendable bodies??? :pray:

Thanks man. I think I may try to kitbash an "ultimate version" of Bossk.

You'd be crazy to break down your custom Bossk. As others have said, it looks very similar in quality to the SSC one (the heads on the GG and reg SSC look identical also.) And due to the arms, your custom actually has a bit of an edge! The outfits look similar, but the detailing on the SSC - belts, wires, ammo etc. - look a lot better. Maybe you can create an "Ultimate", but they both look pretty damn close.

Also, can you pull the shin ammo belts lower on the SSC? One of the things that also throws the SSC off overall is how high those are. Your custom has the right "amount of leg" showing.

Thanks man, I think I agree with you. SSC's is superior, I just dont like the arms.

Yeah, I know the ammo belts are too high. Those pics were of him right out of the box, didnt futz him or anything. :)

You got three Trando's??? THREE????

You're dead to me Chaka-Ow!:wink1:

We have to wait months for Bossk. :(

Now they're the money shots. :clap

Man that dengar Look so right with the sideshow figures, you would think it was Sideshow

t
Thanks for the pictures, it'll keep us here in good old Blighty going until he finally hits our shores.......... in six months time :(

Great shot, cant wait for SS to finish the rest of the crew.

Thanks Jason, me either. I really want to see them tackle Zuckuss. :)

Now they're the money shots. :clap

Man that dengar Look so right with the sideshow figures, you would think it was Sideshow

t
Thanks for the pictures, it'll keep us here in good old Blighty going until he finally hits our shores.......... in six months time :(

Cheers mate, thanks!! Six months eh? Really? I had no idea it took that long, man that sucks. He is worth the wait. :)

While I am thinking about it, how is Nikto coming??

Yeh its a real drag, Only just got my Tuskens and still waiting on Utapau Airbournes, Bummer :mad:

Nikto is still in the " In a Bag , on the Shelf " Stage :lol

I will get round to it eventually , I have two more weeks off in the next month or so , and will be trying to get some more custom work done, so more fun to come :hi5:

2 more weeks off? Looking forward to seeing what you get done in that time mate. Very cool. :)

Danny Glover eh Solo Bones? Maybe after a few drinks, but I kinda can see what you are talking about. :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Thanks Gipetto. I wanted to make Dengar look like a bounty hunter, not someone who just got his arse kicked. :)

It must be the eyes...Danny Glover's role in Lethal Weapon...him with death in his eyes as he went after the bad guys who took his daughter was..bad A. This figure is bad A, as well.

Awesome collection, Chaka. Can I ask your opinion on IG-88? I was seriously diggin on that figure. What's it like, hands on?

Back