Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, wish I got a suit, only after the neck gasket and maybe some of the wirey greeble bits, not doing a rebel bash! I'll keep an eye out for the scraps people put for sale after they do their rebels.

mortifactor, if a hasbro version will do I'll have a bash at molding it up next week for casting if you like.

No promises but I'll give it a go

Damn, wish I got a suit, only after the neck gasket and maybe some of the wirey greeble bits, not doing a rebel bash! I'll keep an eye out for the scraps people put for sale after they do their rebels.

Once I have it in-hand, I'll PM you and see if we can work something out.

Thanks guys, both options sound great, hasbro one looks serviceable tworiverz, but I might just stalk impoor like a vulture till he's done :lol

Damn dude! And I thought I was excited about getting Bossk on friday!:wacky

Im getting Bossk today, pretty excited to get him myself.

I didnt get any customs done this weekend, but I did build myself a shelving unit for all my spare bits. Ill take some pics later today. I plan on reorganizing my workbench this afternoon.

Last edited:
those are the ones i useley go for because of all the extra sweet stuff that the regular dont have.so how many sideshow figures do you have in your already awsome collection.

Bossk just arrived, sensational figure. I cant wait to unpack him and set him up. He is gonna look great with the other bounty hunters.

DSC07848900x604_zps2b8a06d9.jpg

I may use one of the heads for a custom Trandoshan. I know there were quite a few of them in the cantina and in Jabba's palace. I also have the GG Bossk head I could use.

Here is what I worked on this weekend. I cleaned up my work area and built a shelving unit to mount against the wall. I now have plenty of room for future projects like Tessek and Gotal. You here me Duane?? :D

DSC078491200x676_zpsbf5ec517.jpg

are you sure that i cant come over to play? nice setup..very nice...oh the toys are nice too.i suppose..sigh...(still envious of your collection)

Sure, come over anytime. Just bring a 30 pack. :)

Loving the workshop Chris. Looks like a total creation station...

Cheers man. Its much more organized and has given me some more space to "nerd out" in. :D

I thought I would be happy with my custom Hasbro/GG Bossk and wasnt sure if I wanted to spend the $$ on Sideshow's. I pre-ordered it because I liked the exclusive head. I figured I could return it if I wasnt pleased with it in hand. I must say that now I have it in hand, Im blown away. Sideshow's is fantastic. Total homerun. The outfit is freaking amazing. Both headsculpts are great.

Here are a couple of comparison pics before I turn my custom into fodder bits. :) The only thing I prefer on my custom is the arms. I dont like the joints showing on Sideshow's. I guess thats the price you pay for articulation.

DSC07850900x718_zpsaa3bf8d0.jpg

DSC07852900x584_zpsbc4b3c52.jpg

It looks like I have some Trandoshan's I can do now. I also have a BoShek suit I can work on. :yess:

Not much difference...a testament to your skills buddy. Seems a shame to gut him though. You and wax murderer had some sweet customs of lizard man.

funny thing is, i couldnt tell which one was the custom and which one was SSC..until i looked at the wrists...so with that being said..you should be proud of your custom of him....(feel free to send it to me..heh hehe)...

Back