Chace_DK's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are starting to arrive, in bulk now... :D

A little sneak peek for ya... ;)

IMG_1051_zps36fc46bb.jpg

Bowen Designs Savage Hulk ... 1490/1900

Hmm... Should I unbox it?? :p

Last edited:
Another nice little item, has arrived, from my eBay shopping frenzy.. :D

Master Replicas Darth Vader AHN Lightsaber

IMG_1058_zps3850f0b5.jpg

IMG_1057_zps269b31b8.jpg

It came without stand and "blade" unfortunetly.. So I'm searching for some sort of stand at least.. Any input/ideas??

Congrats for the new acquisitions bro ;)
Thanks, mate ;)

Three Great Scores my Friend, Now Open them Sweet Things, Great Great Great Post; Chace
Thanks friend..
But no, I don't want to open them up yet, since I don't have the display space for them.. They'll just end up on the floor.. That would be such a shame.. :(

Thanks, mate ;)

Thanks friend..
But no, I don't want to open them up yet, since I don't have the display space for them.. They'll just end up on the floor.. That would be such a shame.. :(

I see your point, I guess you been looking at my on the Floor Collection again :lol:lol:lol I only put the Big and Heavy Pieces down there just for a short while

Last edited:
The 1/10 SW looks pretty awesome, interesting pieces of collection you have there. I inderstand that you aren't unboxing some of the new ones especially with limited spacing, i don't own a lot of figs coz I have nowhere to display them as well. But I don't think you are straying "abit" :lol

Congrats on the new pieces!
Thanks, mate.. :clap

I see your point, I guess you been looking at my on the Flood Collection again :lol:lol:lol I only put the Big and Heavy Pieces down there just for a short while
That's it, yeah...

The 1/10 SW looks pretty awesome, interesting pieces of collection you have there. I inderstand that you aren't unboxing some of the new ones especially with limited spacing, i don't own a lot of figs coz I have nowhere to display them as well. But I don't think you are straying "abit" :lol
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah space quickly becomes an issue for us all :lol
Congrats on the new additions mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks, mate.. ;) :hi5: Btw my offer still stands regarding taking the Jessica Rabbit PF off your hands, so you can clear more space! :wink1:

Back