Chace_DK's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chace_DK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's some pics of my very humble collection so far.
Primary items will be SW, DC & Marvel. I may stray a bit, over time.. As we probably all have.. Right?

I started of with Darth Maul 1/10 from Kotobukiya. Soon followed a Twin pack of Stromies, then another, then a couple of clone troopers, Vader, Boba Fett and last, C3-PO & R2-D2.

Then I found out Kotobukiya also made 1/10 Justice League figs.
Superman & Batman were ordered. Then I stumbled across BBTS.. Damn! :D .. Found a Kai arts Harlley Quinn to join Supe and Bats. (just for looks, I know they have nothing to do with each other)

eBay came calling.. I found myself a '89 HT Batman & Joker for a "reasonable" price.. I was hooked on 1/6 scale's... Darn it!! :slap

Came across statues from Bowen Designs.. Museum pose & black suit Spidey's joined my collection.

Out of the blue, while searching for new sixth scale's I found DAM Toys, and their Gangsters Kingdom Spade J & Spade II figs... I just knew I had to have them, even though they really didn't fit in my collection. You know that feeling, am I correct? ;)

Latest additions are HT G.I. Joe (Retalliation) Storm Shadow, and postman Pat just came along today, with a HT Wolverine - Last stand edition. :yess:

Now the pics.:

IMG_1007_zps269a7bbf.jpg

IMG_1013_zpsb42e090a.jpg

IMG_1016_zps39e43118.jpg

IMG_1024_zpse873af9d.jpg

IMG_0964_zpscf7b671c.jpg

IMG_0967_zps392621fa.jpg

A small update:

Received a package a few days ago.. A set of 1/10 Kotobukiya 501st Legion Clone Troopers. Very nice..

IMG_1035_zpsc1a8e5df.jpg

IMG_1039_zpsbfc2b6d6.jpg

Aaaaand I just got confirmation, on both the SSC Poison Ivy PF, and.. *drumroll please* ... I'm getting my Darth Talon PF as well!! :D Soooo Freakin' HAPPY!!

Also still on the way, Commander Cody 1/6, Clone Captain phase 1 1/6 and HT Snake Eyes G.I. Joe Retaliation 1/6 and Bowen Designs Hulk, Mr. Fix It :D ..

August is turning out to be a pretty good month after all :yess:

Last edited:
A small update:

Received a package a few days ago.. A set of 1/10 Kotobukiya 501st Legion Clone Troopers. Very nice..

IMG_1035_zpsc1a8e5df.jpg

IMG_1039_zpsbfc2b6d6.jpg

Aaaaand I just got confirmation, on both the SSC Poison Ivy PF, and.. *drumroll please* ... I'm getting my Darth Talon PF as well!! :D Soooo Freakin' HAPPY!!

Also still on the way, Commander Cody 1/6, Clone Captain phase 1 1/6 and HT Snake Eyes G.I. Joe Retaliation 1/6 and Bowen Designs Hulk, Mr. Fix It :D ..

August is turning out to be a pretty good month after all :yess:

love the Clone Trooper set up with Maul Chace! :hi5:

Back