Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
majin_vegeta22.jpg

vegeta014.jpg

PrinceVegeta.jpg

I'm awaiting the release of Vegeta, but hopefully the line isn't dead. These figures have been selling pretty cheap now in the aftermarket.

Id be content if the line stopped at Vegeta. They have to make him. It just wouldnt be right without him! But Medicom has dissapointed me before. No Rem Death God to go with Misa from Death Note. That broke my heart right there. Hopefully they check the forums out like Hot Toys does. GIVE US VEGETA MEDICOM!!!!!!:drool

I too would be happy if they just made Vegeta and quite the line. He's really the only core character of any significance that needs to be made IMHO. Plus it would be easy enough to make a regular and Super Saiyan version, since it would just be a head change.

Sideshow just canceled the Son Goku VCD saying that Medicom couldn't fulfill their order... just like they did on the NGE Shinji RAH... which one is next? The Gohan? or did they cancel that one as well and I just missed it?

Weird... maybe they just aren't as interested in maintaining the distribution deal with Sideshow?

:lol
I wish more youtube videos were like that - be funny, and end.

I can't imagine they aren't going to do Vegeta. Medicom is just in their own world as far as release schedules.

Excellent prices on the Medi figs at Bigbadtoystore. $86.49 for Piccolo, $78.20 for SS Goku. Click the individuals to see the sale price.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=92&company=38
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I lurv you, lol.

I ordered the SSJ Goku last night and today I was just browsing and searched up the Medicom Chun Li and saved even MORE money.

I am flat out broke now, as I have to pay bills soon. However, I would have gotten the figs eventually anyway... so I paid about $120 less than I would have if I waited.

No Problem, folks! I love me some cheap DBZ!!!
:rock

Looks like the 15% sale is over but it's always good to check back at BBTS.

Back