Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be the rate thats doing that, either that or they know they can sell it for that price :(

Mines with FP fingers crossed for me :)
OOps thats the Scar one sorry the Celtic is currently with sideshow direct !
Paul

I have ordered with my usual source in the u.s, play and sideshow. I will cancel two, will decide that when the time comes :D

I had to bite the bullet on this one, the Celtic bio was always my favorite. This will be my first real replica. Wish I could get the Wolf bio too but they are nearly impossible to find. Really looking forward to this Celtic bio though!! :banana

I should be the first person to get it....

Since I was also one of the first people to use the CelticPredator user name....:duh

:lol, I actually may have too. I got on Galaxy just a few months after McF made the toys. I was surprised no one took the name...

I wouldn't be. I NEVER bid on preorders on ebay, too many horror stories. I'd rather pay the extra 30$ or so and be able to return it to Sideshow directly for a replacement should something go wrong.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture :duff EXACTLY, deal from the source & you can't go wrong. +$30 = :D .....a sure thing!!

Yeah $30 isnt really saving you a whole bunch, Id rather make sure I am really getting one than saving $30

Back