Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does amalgamated mean anyway? Here in Norway "Amalgam" is something the dentist filled your teeth with if you got hole in them back in the days :p

Where would be the cheapest plave to buy this guy?

Everywhere I've looked, as far as Scar & Wolf mask's were concerned, were all the same price everywhere, so I'd say it's safe to say the same will go for Chopper. So in that case, I'd say direct from SSC. That's where I have Scar & Chopper PO'd right now:D

lol i ordered the Master replicas enterprise from your dealer lol, hes a realy nice guy to deal with, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE EXCHANGE RATE, ITS A KILLER

Yeah Bill is sound :D. I went with them for the scar bio still as they have been really good to me. Though if I keep doing it I will loose serious cash. The rate will only get worse I fear :( as I watch the news now :lol its official! U.K is in recession :monkey2

Yeah Bill is sound :D. I went with them for the scar bio still as they have been really good to me. Though if I keep doing it I will loose serious cash. The rate will only get worse I fear :( as I watch the news now :lol its official! U.K is in recession :monkey2

to be honest im suprised i not seen more people selling stuff, i know it sounds bad but this is the time to get grails that are rare and like gold dust lol

For sure, then again people may not be selling as they will get a less amount for them as not alot of people are spending money at the minute

Here's a pic
CelticBio.jpg

I really love those silver eye lenses

Back