Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Bill is sound :D. I went with them for the scar bio still as they have been really good to me. Though if I keep doing it I will loose serious cash. The rate will only get worse I fear :( as I watch the news now :lol its official! U.K is in recession :monkey2
Which dealer do you use, laudel7?

I have literally loads of stuff on pre-order with FP, do you know something i dont?

I have literally loads of stuff on pre-order with FP, do you know something i dont?

well if you actaully get your item you will be lucky, and there customer service is cr ap. There well known for taking too many orders for items and leave you out to dry. the .co.uk site is the worse one, but the .com is only slightly better.

I hear ya. I ordered Dallas two weeks ago, only to recieve an email yesteray that its out of stock!

I hear ya. I ordered Dallas two weeks ago, only to recieve an email yesteray that its out of stock!

thats FP for you. they let me down 3-4 times now and i ordered well in advance, so i refuse to use them unless the items in stock at a sale price, and that still does not allways work lol

Back