Celebs in Star Wars Gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that G4 chick (and really most of their programming) is annoying, but have to admit she fills out the gold bikini quite nicely.

I like Olivia Munn and since we're being judgmental I'll just say there are a lot of whiny d-bags here.

Considering that she said that she is dying to do nudity in a future film as long as the role calls for it, you will not have to wait for print or the end of her career.
Done. She's nude in her next upcoming movie (Jennifer's Body). And she got kinda close in her current movie...

But I agree with many others. Yvonne from Chuck should be higher on the list.

I remember seeing that Gnarls Barkley performance live and thinking that it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen, it was so bad ass.

Whoever doesn't think Olivia Munn is hot has got to be bordering on gay *cough*Conger*cough*, she is hot. :drool :D Any one saying she is an idiot or commenting on her personality, you ever stop to think that might be how they want her to act? You don't know her personally and neither do I, all I know is that she is pretty.

If that is how they want her to act then she does it well because even interviews and such off of the channel even in print she comes off like that. Not matter how annoying she is though you can't deny she is hot, is just less hot because I can't stand what comes out of her mouth but Yvonne is much higher on my list. :D

Shall we all continue the judgement fest? :lol

Eh. I liked it was it was first premiered in Hollywood under the name of Angelina Jolie. ;) :lol

I remember seeing that Gnarls Barkley performance live and thinking that it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen, it was so bad ass.

Whoever doesn't think Olivia Munn is hot has got to be bordering on gay *cough*Conger*cough*, she is hot. :drool :D Any one saying she is an idiot or commenting on her personality, you ever stop to think that might be how they want her to act? You don't know her personally and neither do I, all I know is that she is pretty.
what does "knowing her personally" have to do with her appearance and behavior? that's how everyone is judged in society. everyone.
and "they" don't tell her how to act. she's a tv personality. not an actress. they hired her from a myspace contest, for crying out loud.
she didn't have to enter the contest. she didn't have to accept that job. but she did. and anybody with a high school education can tell you she's a textbook narcissist.
and there's nothing wrong with that, it's the most important part of her job. it's exactly what producers look for when they're hiring hosts for that kind of show.
people like that tend to come off as obnoxious. which just so happens to be entertaining. that's just how they're wired.

even if she's the coolest, most down-to-earth girl ever, it doesn't matter when she decides to go parading around on national television in a metal bikini.
though, she does look damn good doing it. and she'll tell you the same thing.

and yes, the Gnarls thing was awesome.
________
Critical Illness Insurance Dicussion

Last edited:
Megan Fox for awesomeness and Gnarls Barkley for great appearance and music were enough for me, don't care for the others

I was very, very, very tempted to put Gnarls as #1... but it was put to a group vote over here with us at GB and Megan Fox came out on top.

I think the only thing that held Strahovski back is that not enough people watch Chuck - hence have no idea who she is. But man, she's one of my faves also. That Australian accent is a killer!

I think Olivia Munn gets a bit of geek cred because she wore that at CIV. That's gotta count for something IMHO.

Glad you guys are enjoying the list. I also really though Ewan's belt buckle was insanely awesome.

Back