Celebs in Star Wars Gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but Gnarls Barkley is #1. That show went above and beyond. Love the list, most of which I hadn't seen.

Don't know how the idiot chick Olivia Munn is ahead of the chick from Chuck. But I must admit Gnarls Barkley was pretty hilarious.

Don't know how the idiot chick Olivia Munn is ahead of the chick from Chuck. But I must admit Gnarls Barkley was pretty hilarious.
she's the very hot and very narcissistic co-host of a cable show nobody watches.
just don't worry about it and enjoy the picture.
________
Yamaha xv920r history

Last edited:
I remember when that Megan Fox pic hit first and the ape^^^^storm it caused here. :lol

Sorry ladies and gentleman but I'd take Yvonne Strahovski and Kristen Bell over Olivia Munn any day of the week. That ^^^^ing moron is do goddamn annoying and so goddamn irritating that it downgrades her looks by a whole lot. If the show were "Olivia Munn stands here and looks hot while we show some gaming news on a ticker at the bottom" and dress her in various hot outfits and bikinis then Attack of the Show would be a top rated show. The second she opens her mouth I want to put my head through a wall.

I remember when that Megan Fox pic hit first and the ape^^^^storm it caused here. :lol

Sorry ladies and gentleman but I'd take Yvonne Strahovski and Kristen Bell over Olivia Munn any day of the week. That ^^^^ing moron is do goddamn annoying and so goddamn irritating that it downgrades her looks by a whole lot. If the show were "Olivia Munn stands here and looks hot while we show some gaming news on a ticker at the bottom" and dress her in various hot outfits and bikinis then Attack of the Show would be a top rated show. The second she opens her mouth I want to put my head through a wall.

me too, but i really don't see what the big deal with megan fox is. she's good for eye candy, and i predict playboy/nudity in her future after running out of movie deals.

me too, but i really don't see what the big deal with megan fox is. she's good for eye candy, and i predict playboy/nudity in her future after running out of movie deals.

Considering that she said that she is dying to do nudity in a future film as long as the role calls for it, you will not have to wait for print or the end of her career.

Then by defintion I'm making it more judgmental with every passing second.

Back