Celebration Europe II confirmed - Germany, July 26-28, 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Europe Celebration II confirmed - Germany, July 26-28, 2013

Woot, in Germany, AWESOME. The force is strong in me :lsvader

I love Germany and would like to go... But I might actually make it to SDCC next year so I think that'll be my big summer trip for 2013. Should be lots of fun though.

Yeah, I think a lot of us were chatting about making it to SDCC next year. If I go there, I definitely won't be able to do Europe Celebration II. Hmm.

:monkey2

I'm actually interested in going, if I can find a roommate. None of my local friends want to go, but if I can share a room, count me in! I have been to all 6 of the US celebrations, but none overseas... yet!
We used to go to SDCC, but with the increased crowds (and costs) we skipped it this year, and weren't planning on next year either. But I will go through con withdrawal if I don't go somewhere. I hope some of you guys can make it. Now that I've met all of the Star Wars Freaks, it could be a lot of fun...

"Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Hey, I think we started with 444 days for CVI, so now we've started with 333 for ECII...

I already know I'm going to be in trouble at work if I go at that time too. Guess I have 333 days to kiss butt.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about this.

Both of course. ;)

You know you have to attend. :lol

/fury waves hand and says the same thing to Darth Waller and Avfin. :stick

I already know I'm going to be in trouble at work if I go at that time too. Guess I have 333 days to kiss butt.

I have a lot of planning, scheming, and kissing butts, multiple butts, to make this even become a pipe dream, so...

Does this mean there won't be one in the US next year? I'm still holding out for a Celebration Japan II, since Japan is my old stomping grounds and we go there around once a year anyway.

Does this mean there won't be one in the US next year? I'm still holding out for a Celebration Japan II, since Japan is my old stomping grounds and we go there around once a year anyway.

From what I understand, its every two years in the States...

From what I understand, its every two years in the States...

I was thinking it was every 3 years but they bumped up C6. I could be wrong though. I'm very surprised they are doing CE2 so quickly.

It was three years. Seemed to move along with the new films at first, then anniversaries of the originals. Until CVI came only two years after CV...

Just like Jay said.

Yeah, for some reason I was thinking it was only a year between CV and CVI. Time flies.

Back