Celebration Europe II confirmed - Germany, July 26-28, 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Europe Celebration II confirmed! July 26-28, 2013

I'm already making calls, pleas, and such. Gears are in motion.

Hope you three had fun today! :D

Re: Europe Celebration II confirmed - Germany, July 26-28, 2013

Come on gang! The CVI floor has been closed for over an hour already! Who's going with me to ECII?

Surely Shoptay is! Right? ;)

You guys are hardcore. I love it. Shroptaaaaay and Frau Shroptaaaaay must be in seventh heaven right now.

You guys are hardcore. I love it. Shroptaaaaay and Frau Shroptaaaaay must be in seventh heaven right now.

Katrin wants to go more than I do. We were planning a trip to Germany next year anyways so we may now know when.

Let's start figuring out roommates.

****, does this mean I have to plan the Freaks Party again? :slap

Talk to our wife Shropty! You have a roommate already... :wave

Frau Shropt. :rotfl

If all the freaks decide to go to Germany, I suppose I'll reconsider.

My wife Katrin has started looking at information on how to get to the convention. Here is what we've found so far.

First, the site says Messe Essen as the location. This is actually the name of the convention center in the city of Essen. Here is their website in english:

https://www.messe-essen.de/en/messeessen/index.html

She also found a site of how to get to Essen from the local airports. There isn't actually an airport in Essen so the largest close airport would be in Dusseldorf:

https://www.essen.de/en/Leben/verkehr_e/verkehr_e_1.html

My wife is German so if anyone finds something and needs it translated just let me know.

Oh, I get it. That was from Denmark. Ah. ;)

Increasing post count coming up. :D

agen kolar, you did say you wanted to travel Europe last night!! And does this mean we get to meet Ironfingaz!!!!?????

Germany is a bit too far for me, so I will enjoy this con from home. If you guys go, then it'll be awesome!! Especially with Frau Shropt there!! :rock :rock

agen kolar, you did say you wanted to travel Europe last night!! And does this mean we get to meet Ironfingaz!!!!?????

Germany is a bit too far for me, so I will enjoy this con from home. If you guys go, then it'll be awesome!! Especially with Frau Shropt there!! :rock :rock

I would love to go back to Europe...maybe this is my chance! But only if we ALL go! :hi5:

Back