Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Swabie for way more than five minutes. I think I did three panels with him and visited him a few times at the Art Show. But I missed him at the BBQ, because no one leaves a party early like the fury! But in fairness, I honestly thought we were all gonna party hard Saturday night. Didn't realize everyone would be conked out before midnight on the night of the Freaks' get together...

I saw Swabie a bunch of times. I may have seen swabie more than everyone else! :lol

STAR WARS CELEBRATION MERCHANDISE IS NOW ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:
Like Arnie from SWAN told me, there are 6 items for sale online. The clock is NOT one of them. As expected, the Sushi set is one, cuz no way was that selling out...The Slug in a Box is one, death star soccer ball (which I bought in Germany), Max Rebo plush, chewbocca sock doll, and death star fuzzy dice.
Toys & Collectibles

Free shipping.on each of them, surprisingly...

And best of all, I cracked a coupon!!! I saw that an old coupon was NYCCLIVE so I tried C2E2LIVE and it worked! 10% off
I'm not going to post the coupon on any other site. It could spread quickly, and be killed before my fellow Freaks get to use it. I'll release it to the wild later, after my brothers have had a chance to use it.

Also, the space slug is priced $10 less. Probably a mis-price. Should be $35

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhh.... yeah, THAT!

Wha' happen'?

:huh

You proved that, if the stories are true, the SDCC crew parties harder than the Celebration crew.

In fairness though, I did jet from the party the night before, rested up, and had a fairly easy morning Saturday, attending RSD with Waller. Which may explain why he lasted well into the night with us. I had a proper good time, even if it was only hanging around a dining table in a condo!

So happy you ladies made the trek down. :D

Triple J had hosted the night before, and cooked for virtually everyone. So he gets a pass in my book. The rest? :dunno

How late were we getting back anyway? Just past midnight I believe. I remember a Taco spread across me and two other freaks, in the back of a car that smelled distinctively of horse!!!

:rotfl

You proved that, if the stories are true, the SDCC crew parties harder than the Celebration crew.

In fairness though, I did jet from the party the night before, rested up, and had a fairly easy morning Saturday, attending RSD with Waller. Which may explain why he lasted well into the night with us. I had a proper good time, even if it was only hanging around a dining table in a condo!

So happy you ladies made the trek down. :D

Triple J had hosted the night before, and cooked for virtually everyone. So he gets a pass in my book. The rest? :dunno

Speak for yourself. I was out until 2am wed night, 1am thur night, 3am Friday night and 1-2am on sat night :lol

Back