Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going by my regular haunts, the likes of KG Hobby and OneSixthKit, where I think he was $180. I didn't see him cheaper, but then I wasn't buying him so didn't look around.

On the basis of that price CC Toys were setting themselves up as a 'premium' brand, so I wasn't expecting Ellie to be cheap.

Joel came with a lot of gear, but from photos the finish didn't look top quality. Compare that to the amount and ultra-accurate gear of Ace's $158 fantasy Vietnam Girl, and Joel looks expensive.

The two-pack price from KGH is working out at $353 per set delivered (or $364 for one set).

With a couple of pairs of jeans, boots and cheap bodies, those angry heads could be put to use making two more figures.

they were never set up for premium. their target is produce notable game figures that is not available or lacks a decent one. they fill the void that has been left for many years, at mass producing price and tries to be as close to the source as possible including as many accessories as they can.

it's a good move but i really wonder who decides on their package options. and if you deduct $30 for the bodyless pack from the full figure pack, you would figure out the pricing is actually not so high. but if you need the phicen you will require more than $30.

but you can't really expect them to subsidize buyers for a phicen by cutting their profit right?

Just received the S27Bs.

The neck pegs are a smaller diameter than usual so the head I tried had to be held at the right height.

It measured closer to 26.5 cm than 27 cm.

The equivalent of 5' 2.5". So, just about right.

Thnx again Potato & Asta.
If the Xing body is 27cm and the S27b is 26,5cm, then I don't mind 0,5cm it's no big difference.
That Xing body and Redman's younger version of Ellie helped me take the decision to finally preorder CC Ellie,
along with the winter expansion for Joel.
I was looking a long time for a bow for my Book of Eli figure.
I had no intention in buying an expensive seamless body for a figure that is covered with clothes.
Both packs are overpriced and I hope CC toys are reading our comments on this matter and change their price policy in the future.

Thnx again Potato & Asta.
If the Xing body is 27cm and the S27b is 26,5cm, then I don't mind 0,5cm it's no big difference.
That Xing body and Redman's younger version of Ellie helped me take the decision to finally preorder CC Ellie,
along with the winter expansion for Joel.
I was looking a long time for a bow for my Book of Eli figure.
I had no intention in buying an expensive seamless body for a figure that is covered with clothes.
Both packs are overpriced and I hope CC toys are reading our comments on this matter and change their price policy in the future.

The Xing in the link you gave says the height is 25.5cm, which I presume is the height of the body to the top of the neck peg.

For comparison, the S27B is 24cm to the top of the neck peg.

The major consideration, however, is that the S27B isn't just short but very slim in the limbs and across the shoulders. It really is a petite, teen body, rather than than small adult body.

As CC Toys are tailoring Ellie to the S27B there's a chance the clothes won't fit on a Xing. Especially since she has quite a few layers - black long sleeve, blue top, red hoodie and green jacket if you're going for the full winter outfit.

Bear in mind Jessica's wearing boots, but you can see how slim the S27B is by comparison:

47136911381_52c2cc6b59_o.jpg

This is the S27B next to a TTM19 style body, which I presume is what CC Toys used for Joel:

33261624538_9519323fc1_o.jpg

CC Toys Ellie 8.jpg

I didn't get the original Joel so don't know how tall he was, but with a sculpt the TTM19 style body is 11.75" tall, which matches Joel's given height of 5' 10" - 5' 11".

Joel's boots have thicker soles than Ellie's trainers, so when dressed he would stand even taller.

I can't see why CC Toys' photos of the Ellie and Joel would be composites as potato presumed, and not actual side by sides. Because they seem to match up pretty well, and since they have Joel in his new winter gear standing next to Ellie why would they need to photoshop them together?

Has CC Toys actually said which body to get? Cause we need to make sure the skin tones match.

What is it its height from feet to the neck peg?

Putting a ruler above her boot soles it looks about the same as the S27B (24 cm).

However, placing an S27B in front of Furiosa just shows how much slimmer the Phicen body is in the torso. It's not just about height, but overall proportions.

Putting a ruler above her boot soles it looks about the same as the S27B (24 cm).

However, placing an S27B in front of Furiosa just shows how much slimmer the Phicen body is in the torso. It's not just about height, but overall proportions.

Thnx Asta.

So the measurements in height for appropriate bodies for Ellie are these (shorter to taller):

1) Furiosa Seamless (Dam/Vts) --> 24cm (or ??? from feet to neck peg) (thicker body)
2) TBLeague S27b (recommended) --> 26,5cm (or 24cm from feet to neck peg)
3) Xing/Pop Toys --> 27cm (or 25,5 from feet to neck peg)

Other bodies to be considered are Three0 Arya, HT Rey maybe???, HT Black Widow maybe???
If anyone else can share info for other/above bodies mentioned, it would would be most welcome.

1) Furiosa Seamless (Dam/Vts) --> 24cm (or ??? from feet to neck peg) (thicker body)
2) TBLeague S27b (recommended) --> 26,5cm (or 24cm from feet to neck peg)
3) Xing/Pop Toys --> 27cm (or 25,5 from feet to neck peg)

That 24 cm measurement for Furiosa was in answer to your question about the height from feet to neck peg. It looks the same as the S27B, but I didn't take her boots or head off to get an exact figure.

But I doubt you'll be able to use the body, at least for the winter clothes, because the torso is thicker and the shoulders are wider.

ok the 2 pack makes up around $385. plus the Phicen/Xing body it makes around $450. they actually priced the 2 pack lower compared to buying separate Joel, Ellie + Winter pack.

Seriously i think Winter pack is overpriced as it's around 60% price of Ellie and contains like 20% content.

Is the bow same size for both Winter & Ellie?

ok the 2 pack makes up around $385. plus the Phicen/Xing body it makes around $450. they actually priced the 2 pack lower compared to buying separate Joel, Ellie + Winter pack.

Seriously i think Winter pack is overpriced as it's around 60% price of Ellie and contains like 20% content.

Is the bow same size for both Winter & Ellie?
Yes, this is why I chose to preorder only Ellie since I already have Joel. Don’t feel I need the overpriced Winter pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to do a diorama of the twin pack with a zombie, i have seen the worldbox at022, are they good? What cloth should i buy?
Is there any good alternative?

Since i have PO the twin pack i want to order a second body for both figures’ what would be the correct Joel body?
Where could i find similar jeans and shoes for both figures?

I want to do a diorama of the twin pack with a zombie, i have seen the worldbox at022, are they good? What cloth should i buy?
Is there any good alternative?

Since i have PO the twin pack i want to order a second body for both figures’ what would be the correct Joel body?
Where could i find similar jeans and shoes for both figures?

I don't know about the bodies you should get for ellie and joel but I think the ones they come with are fine imo, as for the zombie I would try to find a clicker sculpt and customize some random body and some standard clothes, since they're zombies you can messy up and screw up as much as you can and it'll only look better!

Back