Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While LIM Toys will undoubtedly be better, I can't imagine ever parting with the CC Toys.

53142547694_d618c57fd3_o.jpg

53142818583_7f3d771fa8_o.jpg

53142818618_0af57e66f9_o.jpg

53142759310_75d2e51351_o.jpg

53142547699_836645392c_o.jpg

53142547704_7539a86dce_o.jpg

not as good as lim toys unfortunately.

You're ASSUMING that lim toys will be better and that's if they release them before you're dead. CCToys did a stellar job. I don't see how LIM will blow these out of the water, that's if you're alive to see them released.

Yea cant say the Lim toys will be better when it barely exists and who knows when they will be released. I'm still waiting for the Nathan Drake and that Conner figure has been in production hell for like 4years now lol. I'm sure Lims TLOU figures will probably be better, knowing Lim toys track record, they usually deliver to a very high standard.

I do like the cctoys TLOU figures, but they're so pricy and hard to find.

You're ASSUMING that lim toys will be better and that's if they release them before you're dead. CCToys did a stellar job. I don't see how LIM will blow these out of the water, that's if you're alive to see them released.
i have the cc. just my views based on members thoughts and conclusion is Lim blows CC out of the water.

but since i already have the cc set i dont plan on getting limtoys because they are expensive and i dont see a big improvement over cc based on the promo pics that most members claimed. but i know it is just me Limtoys blow CC out of the waters.

i do have limtoys snakes.

Yea cant say the Lim toys will be better when it barely exists and who knows when they will be released. I'm still waiting for the Nathan Drake and that Conner figure has been in production hell for like 4years now lol. I'm sure Lims TLOU figures will probably be better, knowing Lim toys track record, they usually deliver to a very high standard.

I do like the cctoys TLOU figures, but they're so pricy and hard to find.
i am happy with cc toys. even the cc toys nate but he lacked accessories.

most folks are complaining how inaccurate Joel is. i only played the game once, he looks close enough for me. but i dont have such high standards when it comes to accuracy. i guess Lim will find ways to surpass cc.

i have the cc. just my views based on members thoughts and conclusion is Lim blows CC out of the water.

but since i already have the cc set i dont plan on getting limtoys because they are expensive and i dont see a big improvement over cc based on the promo pics that most members claimed. but i know it is just me Limtoys blow CC out of the waters.

i do have limtoys snakes.

Can't conclude until they actually release something. CC Toys LOU are the best on the market

I give Limtoys **** all the time for being incredibly slow (because they are). But whenever they do release something it’s of the highest quality out there. Better than Hot Toys dare I say. They set a new standard in the third party industrt. And on top of that they charge very low prices for what they offer. Heads are always on point and they are the most game/movie accurate figures out there.

There is a reason why this third party company has groupies. Like what was said before, despite being half the scale the headsculpts are the most accurate we’ve ever gotten of Joel and Ellie. The quality of Lims figures is undeniable and I 100% believe that when these figures come they will be the definitive figures of Joel and Ellie.

It’s the small things that really make a difference. CCToys comes with a cheap, lightweight, creaking, shiny plastic body for example. Limtoys would never.

I’m not trying to say CC is bad. They’re above average for third party. The clothes are well done. But they leave a lot to be desired in terms of accuracy and level of detail. From the headsculpts to the weapons. I’m very excited to see Lims big reveal. Hopefully very soon.

Damn just saw this set go up for sale on Facebook for $650. All the comments are saying the guy is selling for too cheap and they’re worth atleast $1200. What the hell.

You’re better off getting the ToysEra ones and replacing the heads than paying $1200 for the CC figs.

Damn just saw this set go up for sale on Facebook for $650. All the comments are saying the guy is selling for too cheap and they’re worth atleast $1200. What the hell.

You’re better off getting the ToysEra ones and replacing the heads than paying $1200 for the CC figs.
;) They go for that high on Fleabay whenever they actually show up for sale. I still don't get what the problems are with the CCTOYS heads that they come with. They are game accurate

;) They go for that high on Fleabay whenever they actually show up for sale. I still don't get what the problems are with the CCTOYS heads that they come with. They are game accurate
I think you misread.

If you buy the ToysEra figs based on the show and replace the Pedro and Bella heads you basically have game accurate figures for half the price.

Where do you get game accurate heads?
just get recasts from CCtoys and have them painted by an artist. I know artists who charge less than €100 for paint.

Im currently getting custom Joel and Ellie heads made and painted for very cheap. A buddy of mine @basquecustoms on IG is doing a small run of these. But I believe theyre all sold out already.

82BB3165-7864-4E6F-894E-C87D76085F0C.jpeg
IMG_8254.jpeg

You could also get that $20 Joel head thats all over ebay and aliexpress. It has a wonky eye. But you could simply get that corrected by a painter. Corrections are usually very cheap especially if you combine it with other heads you need painted.

There’s lots of options that are heaps better than the CC heads that are in all honesty just mediocre. Especially Ellies head is off.

The most logical option is simply waiting a year or two for Limtoys’s and pay a standard amount of money for a third party.

Last edited:
I think you misread.

If you buy the ToysEra figs based on the show and replace the Pedro and Bella heads you basically have game accurate figures for half the price.
Now you got me thinking with the ToysEra and replacing the heads lol. Might be good idea since I still want the game heads but it's the clothing that's harder to find. And God knows when Limtoys will be out, I'm too impatient to wait.

Back