Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To clarify, it’s only one body?

I might be able to justify the price if it was 2 complete figures to display both looks.

But sounds like it is only one body so not every thing can be displayed.
I just meant that if it was like a general release, by Lim or Mars for instance, with their prices I would've gotten two so I could create both looks.

I did sell my set when Lim announced theirs, and years later, here we are.... they'll be worth the wait, I just don't want to be retirement age until I see them.
And that is exactly why I kept it. Lim Toys killed it with Arthur and I’m all in for RDR, Uncharted, and Last of Us, but it takes time. Until then, this set is going back into the display.

And that is exactly why I kept it. Lim Toys killed it with Arthur and I’m all in for RDR, Uncharted, and Last of Us, but it takes time. Until then, this set is going back into the display.
You could also have 2 sets of figures and have Ellie/Joel in different outfits, poses, accessories, scenarios, add a horse, etc.

Artisus

2 h ·

Day 2: Challenges

Despite completing the game multiple times and having so many references online, getting AB's likeness on her face and physical form ain't a walk in the park. She has a strong jaw, obviously, but maybe a little double chin, at the same time, her eyes are slightly asymmetrical in size, a tough neck but not thick. She's strong and well-built but not ripped.

All the above spelled custom making everything to achieve likeness accuracy... since we couldn't find a 1/6 scale body in the market that matches hers to begin with.

a15.jpg
a16.jpg
a17.jpg
a18.jpg
a19.jpg
a20.jpg
a21.jpg
a22.jpg

I find it a bit odd that Artisus isn’t upfront with their prices. You have to message them to know what they are.

Lots of people who’ve shown interest aren’t in the custom game and they probably weren’t expecting it to be as expensive as it is.

Is it just me, or does the massive zipper pull on Abby's jacket feel out of place on a $1300 figure?
It’s a standard zipper used for all 1/6. Otherwise it’s hard to pull down/zip back up. You can easily take it off with pliers. There’s also a small in scale lip that the big lip is attached to so it will look realistic once removed. It’ll just be a bit harder to zip.

3BB520EF-DD2A-40D9-9AFB-2B4E13ACB22D.jpeg

Finally took a nice shot that captured the headsculpt well. Wow I’m still zo amazed with how well this was painted by @jcmcustompaints. The guy is a magician.

I’m a bit bummed with the low hair detail. But man the likeness is so strong.

Back