Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the NRD $40 or $33.75?

I assumed the credit was something that SS owned him from something else... or him using points.... The NRD should be $40 not $33.75, so it's a bit confusing...

actually received my Catwoman on Friday 13th along with Sinestro.Her eyes were not bad but not perfect,replacement is already on the way.I'm still pretty happy with her.Wanted to share some pics.

Last edited:
Seems like you're having a problem with both english and maths.
Let me translate and break it down for you.

"the item price was $399.99 and you did put down the $40.00 deposit" - $359 ($399 - $40)
In fairness, this bit is what causes your confusion, but it's just a "For Your Information" nugget.
What follows is the important bit, and you need to forget whats just been said as we start right back at the total cost of $399

So, now the misleading bit...
"in total" - $399
"plus shipping" - $18.15 ($399 + $18.15 = $418.14)
"plus taxes" - $30 ($418.14 + $30 = $448.14)
"add the credit" - -$33.75 ($448.14 - $33.75 = $414.39) -bad terminology, we're actually taking off the NRD, "adding credit" confuses things

It seems you're discounting your NRD twice in your calculations
Hope that helps.

Yup, he was discounting his NRD twice.

$399.99 (price already includes $40 deposit) + $18.15 (shipping) = $418.14 + $30 (tax) = $448.14 - $33.75 (discount) = $414.39 grand total

If you couldn't figure that out its you that shouldn't be doing your own taxes :lol

its 359 after you pay 40, the price is 399, he's talking about being worried about being charged that invoice price and a 40 buck NRD, which he won't be. Marker 2037's post accurately answers his issues.414 total should be all he ever pays, he's worried about being charged 454 overall when it comes down to it.

Last edited:
Finally got my Catwoman in yesterday and shes perfect! Everything looks great...although strangely she didn't come in its original brown shipper. Looked like the original mailing label was cut out and taped to a new box. Was pretty nervous too since the box was a good amount bigger than the art box, luckily everything was still in tact!

51bc867c2e535a073342a8a46cbcb226.jpg

Got my replacement head today! Looks much better than the first one. I didn't like the exclusive hand so i thought it would look mischievous with the jewels on the cat's tail. Anyways, here's how she turned out.
IMG_1837.jpg

Congrats guys, your pics look great!

Number 1072 arrived yesterday and I've only just had time to set her up tonight. I have a few nitpicks, especially regarding the skin tight suit looking stretched out at the more curvaceous parts such as the breasts, bum, and elbow. On my statue I see the small white striations that is coarse to the touch at those parts. I'm not sure if I'm being too picky or if it is enough to bring it to Sideshow's attention and request a replacement body. I've seen them on quite a few pictures, but in varying degrees.

However overall, I love the look of the statue. It's been a rough ride trying to get this statue, but it feels great to finally have her in my collection! She looks amazing with Batman! :rock

No pictures as of yet, but here is a review that I put up of her.

its 359 after you pay 40, the price is 399, he's talking about being worried about being charged that invoice price and a 40 buck NRD, which he won't be. Marker 2037's post accurately answers his issues.414 total should be all he ever pays, he's worried about being charged 454 overall when it comes down to it.

thanks so much for clarifying. at least i know now i am wrong. im still a bit confused. but ill try to figure it out. thanks for your help guys!

Fantastic pics Darkphoenix! For the invoice, I'd check your CC statement to see the actual amount that you were charged for. I know in the past SS didn't include credit the they gave me from an previous order when I applied it on to a new one. But they charged me the correct amount.

DW, that must be some smoking hot PA in a catsuit walking around on the set. :lol

Got my replacement head.... Destroyed the old one... Didn't realize her skull was hollow.

FC04G8y.jpg

Got the all clear from Sideshow's CS. But sometimes, you can't just throw things away... So I superglued her head back together artfully, and added a bottle cap at the bottom so she now makes a funky head bust on my desk at work.

Hl4OAzg.jpg

She'll never go on my PF ever again, but even in her damaged glory, she still has a presence.

does anyone know what is the average cost of a replacement part for a premium format statue such as a change of head or exclusive weapon hand?

does anyone know what is the average cost of a replacement part for a premium format statue such as a change of head or exclusive weapon hand?

If they deem it replaceable, they usually won't charge you anything, will probably just ask you to destroy the old one. You have to contact SSC or fill out one of their replacement forms.

Just the face/head, no tight leather suit... :lol I think the statue is hotter though ::monkey3

:lol

This statue is pretty sexy. But I think you have your priorities skewed DW. As sexy as that PA might be, I'd be crushing after Morena. :thud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back