Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update regarding my complaint to Sideshow yesterday. Their Returns Coordinator Mike Hollister actually sent me an email this afternoon to apologize for the flawed statue I received:

"Rest assured any flaws with our pieces are forwarded to our production team to review. Our in house team is making constant efforts to make sure to provide the best pieces possible for our collectors. I’d like to get you a free gift out to you within the next week or so as a thank you for your support over the years and the feedback. As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns."

I have to say, that's actually a really nice and unexpected gesture on their part. I know the general feeling is that complaining to them won't improve their QC, but really, it only takes 5 mins to send them an email, about the same amount of time it takes to post a couple messages on this board.

The gift will be a 1/6th scale figure that they are having trouble selling. I've been offered that before. I said shove it...I want money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polystone carnage.

attachment.php

One of my lions had a broken tooth.

I'll issue a warning to be careful with the teeth. I was trying to work my display with ivy and cat woman and while adjusting the bases catwoman barely bumped ivys but I heard a brake. When I went to look I had a broken tooth. Apparently ivys base can slide right into those teeth and they are delicate so be careful

Just an update regarding my complaint to Sideshow yesterday. Their Returns Coordinator Mike Hollister actually sent me an email this afternoon to apologize for the flawed statue I received:

"Rest assured any flaws with our pieces are forwarded to our production team to review. Our in house team is making constant efforts to make sure to provide the best pieces possible for our collectors. I’d like to get you a free gift out to you within the next week or so as a thank you for your support over the years and the feedback. As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns."

I have to say, that's actually a really nice and unexpected gesture on their part. I know the general feeling is that complaining to them won't improve their QC, but really, it only takes 5 mins to send them an email, about the same amount of time it takes to post a couple messages on this board.

Are the sending you a replacement head???

Well I got my Catwoman. I love her but she has a small tear in her suit. It is not all the way through though but it looks like it could be an issue down the road.

:(

I've been really back and forth with this piece, but I've decided to roll the dice. I should be getting the EX by Friday. I just hope the eyes are alright.:pray:

Mine arrived today and the face turned out really well, but I do have some of the white spots on her bum and right calf. :(

Back