Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your Sideshow account for tracking number.

Thanks spoked too soon. Just got the SS email saying shipped and charged. Tracking will be emailed to me soon. Whoopie! This one should be hopefully a good simple transaction with no Qc issues because she's kind of simple and light weight like harley. WW is one that scares me most on QC. Same as Ivy but the green Ivy came very well with very minor simple fixes with SS great help on my replacement plant.

Thanks spoked too soon. Just got the SS email saying shipped and charged. Tracking will be emailed to me soon. Whoopie! This one should be hopefully a good simple transaction with no Qc issues because she's kind of simple and light weight like harley. WW is one that scares me most on QC. Same as Ivy but the green Ivy came very well with very minor simple fixes with SS great help on my replacement plant.

More food for the dust bunnies :lol

Do you already have a plastic bag picked out?

...you know, to protect her from the dog spit.

ALLLLLLRIGHTY, Catwoman Exclusive, for the bean counters #449/2000. I have to say She is a damn nice PF but there are some slight things I think could have been done a little better. First off as everyone knows the paint app on the Goggles up head is not perfect. To be honest though mine is not anywhere near as bad as some have shown, see pics below, but I still think especially after seeing Wonder woman it could have been better. I'm actually liking the goggles down portrait better right now so until I decide to repaint the other head that's the one mine will be rocking. My only complaint there is I kinda wish the goggles were a translucent acrylic so you could see her eyes underneath, even if it tinted so you could just make them out. Would have been an excellent touch that was just missed here. Other than that she's pretty amazing. The base is heavier than I thought it would be and yes it takes up some room. I love that Isis is on the base with her and I also like that you can shape the whip, which I'll be playing around with later to get it how I want it.

On another note, I received a letter with my PF stating my PF had been opened by Sideshows QC department before it was shipped to me, I could kinda tell too because the plastic bag that usually goes around the art box was missing. So thanks QC inspector, my PF looks great...but you stole my bag you bastard :lol

On to the pics

Catwoman1 SM.jpg
Catwoman2 SM.jpg
Catwoman6 SM.jpg
Catwoman7 SM.jpg
Catwoman8 SM.jpg
Catwoman9 SM.jpg
Catwoman3 SM.jpg

Back