Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really what gives ss? I will call them soon if nothing happens in the next day.

index.jpg

I havent received a a delay notice either but I contacted SS and they informed me that the date I originally was supposed to be charged (Jan. 9th) will no longer happen and they can not give me any further details as to when I may get charged and when it will ship.

The way they made it sound was like everybody was going to be delayed but I guess we will see, I'm just hoping this all doesnt run too close to Wonder Woman and Sinestro :(

I actually refrained from posting "That's what she said" for fear of sounding über-pervy.

So after some consideration after the feedback I got of my CW having a saggy crotch, I send an email to Sideshow to see if they would replace just the body. And today I just received a confirmation today that are sending me a replacement body and to destroy the one I have once I receive the replacement. I honestly though that a sag issue wasn't going to be reason enough for a replacement but I guess Sideshow surprised me. Hopefully the replacement one will have a better fit.

Back