Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it doesn't really matter if they honour dates, if they're not able to actually ship them there's no point charging

Capture d’écran 2015-01-01 à 17.32.45.jpg

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-01-01 à 17.28.36.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2015-01-01 à 17.28.36.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,110
CBG, these are Cat-nips.... [emoji4]

I'm curious now I will pull my black widows zipper down to take a peek. I must wait until no ones around....... So maybe all ss females with this clothing material has nips? Just to protect myself here's my disclaimer. (I don't display statues nude or recommend it, just curious to peek to see if all liked clothing statues are similar)

This is how mine came out, opinions?

Once many start asking for a replacement on the eyes. Ss will not honor everyone. Just too many asking and they will run out of replacements. I really hope mine ships soon so that they still offers replacements if the eyes are crooked. For that much money I want one with good eyes. Please ss make sure you can help us buyers out if we get mess up eyes.

Once many start asking for a replacement on the eyes. Ss will not honor everyone. Just too many asking and they will run out of replacements. I really hope mine ships soon so that they still offers replacements if the eyes are crooked. For that much money I want one with good eyes. Please ss make sure you can help us buyers out if we get mess up eyes.

So far I've seen one that was near perfect. Most are googly.

A decent enough paint job and a nice bokeh will do that. I really hope mine looks like that.

Was not even taking serious shoot either. Just checking for damage. I'm in the middle of moving so it went right back in the box, which worries me more because I always feel like I didn't put it back in right and will come out with damage.

Back