Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i received a notice saying this was charging on the 8th of Jan? odd...how come people got this earlier?

Still might get a repaint for green eyes and such

20141231_024534.jpg

zegoggles.jpg

But in all seriousness, I can't wait to get it but it looks like it won't be until end of jan or even feb. I'm really hoping for some decent eyes! From what I've seen, the paint app on the figure overall has been done well.

for those who have it and know, what are the issues to look out for when I get mine? sorry, didn't want to read through 100's of posts

Finally got the chance to check out my Catwoman. I must say that apart from the crotch thingy, I am pleased with her! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg:D Happy New Year!

Sonofa *****! They just changed my last flex to 2/5 instead of 1/5. You port striking bastards!

Same here . Do you think it is done to give them a chance to fix potential issues ? I was just having this discussion with a friend at Sideshow saying that we guys on flex are getting penalized rather than rewarded sometimes . I mean with flex if you order on day one ( like I did for this statue ) you are practically paying more to them than just NRD . The theory is you pay the last flex just before the statue arrives . But unfortunately reality is quite different . I'm thinking of not flexing future purchases for this reason now . I know it help soften the blow when buying multiple statues but the objective is to get these statues early not get delayed like this . Another example for me is King Hulk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems odd that some flex payers got her way early before the rest but now some are getting her way later?

Wonder what the delays mean for people paying in full like me? I'm meant to be charged on the 8th for mine, I wonder if I'll get charged and then have to wait a month before she actually ships.....

Same here . Do you think it is done to give them a chance to fix potential issues ? I was just having this discussion with a friend at Sideshow saying that we guys on flex are getting penalized rather than rewarded sometimes . I mean with flex if you order on day one ( like I did for this statue ) you are practically paying more to them than just NRD . The theory is you pay the last flex just before the statue arrives . But unfortunately reality is quite different . I'm thinking of not flexing future purchases for this reason now . I know it help soften the blow when buying multiple statues but the objective is to get these statues early not get delayed like this . Another example for me is King Hulk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that's not the reason some get delayed, I would think all the statues are finished but come in multiple shipments from China. I'm in the UK (FWIW) and always arrange to have 2 flex payments and my items normally ship as soon as they are released

Im so disappointed first green Poison Ivy and now my Catwoman EX are stuck in a shipping container. Not starting off the new year good

Seems odd that some flex payers got her way early before the rest but now some are getting her way later?

Wonder what the delays mean for people paying in full like me? I'm meant to be charged on the 8th for mine, I wonder if I'll get charged and then have to wait a month before she actually ships.....

I'm hoping they will honor the jan 8 date for us full payers. It wouldn't be fair to honor all flex and keep pushing back full just because they keep getting shorted by the port strike. I think that might be why some flex payers are having their final payments delayed. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be surprised to see us full payers getting delayed into late February.

Flex payers or full payers we all have paid for this PF for all if not most of it. I would of been paid in full already but they messed up my credit card number and skipped my first months payment.

I'm hoping they will honor the jan 8 date for us full payers. It wouldn't be fair to honor all flex and keep pushing back full just because they keep getting shorted by the port strike. I think that might be why some flex payers are having their final payments delayed. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be surprised to see us full payers getting delayed into late February.

If they are all stuck in the port full payers ain't getting it either.

Back