Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Lucky you! Mine shipped but I won't have her until Monday. Stupid ****ing delay and holiday screwed me out of getting her this week.
Really? You'd think yours would get to sooner than mine to me. Either way I hope it happens and doesn't get delayed or.something.
Oh yeah. Deathstroke, Darkseid, Deadshot, Two Face, Ra's, and Scarecrow would be a great start for me.

... Grundy Bane Clayface Talia (oops how'd she get in there :naughty)

Shiva. :lecture

...after Penguin, Two Face, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, Freeze, Ra's, Deadshot, Grundy, Croc and/or Bane.

Anyone bitching about not getting her before Christmas should live on the east coast where those poor bastids won't get her until 1/2. :monkey2
Of these lists I'd pick

Darkseid
Freeze
Killer Croc
Bane
Two-Face

After that its whatever

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Normally if something ships from SS on Monday I get it Thursday. The holiday is part of the delay but I still thought I'd get it Friday. At least I know she's on her way. Now they need to get Ivy shipped so I can set my sights on Wonder Woman!

Normally if something ships from SS on Monday I get it Thursday. The holiday is part of the delay but I still thought I'd get it Friday. At least I know she's on her way. Now they need to get Ivy shipped so I can set my sights on Wonder Woman!
Makes sense, damn that one day though!

My D-Dubya got pushed to Jan5. Supposed to have been charged 2 days ago

Im glad this is shipping out now! :D when does Sideshow ship out to other retailers to ship to customers? And I'm assuming this is the EX that's being shipped out first?
EX always ships first. They ship to retailers when the Regs start going out I believe.

1503241-birds_of_prey.jpg

It's pretty much the same idea.

1520a7dab92720b63f49911d568b6778.jpg

batman-arkham-origins-lady.jpg

She started wearing the red with the long coat in the Birds of Prey arc where she and Black Canary return to Hong Kong to pay homage to their sifu on his deathbed. Neither knew that the other had trained with him. Prior to that, she wore a red and gold body suit, and the last I remember it was Hush when she fought Catwoman.

Lady_Shiva_0003.jpg

She wore this variation when she fought Cassandra Cain for the last time.

3694702-8416637436-Lady_.jpg

Last edited:
really happy some of you are getting her sooner. That will buy me sometime and let me see some in hand pics

It's pretty much the same idea.

1520a7dab92720b63f49911d568b6778.jpg

batman-arkham-origins-lady.jpg

She started wearing the red with the long coat in the Birds of Prey arc where she and Black Canary return to Hong Kong to pay homage to their sifu on his deathbed. Neither knew that the other had trained with him. Prior to that, she wore a red and gold body suit, and the last I remember it was Hush when she fought Catwoman.

Lady_Shiva_0003.jpg

She wore this variation when she fought Cassandra Cain for the last time.

3694702-8416637436-Lady_.jpg

I'll take every one of the outfits! :lecture

Talia would also be a lovely addition!

Wow, didn't know she shipped...Mine's due next Monday. Can't wait!

I should get this tomorrow ( Xmas eve) if in fact fedex is open

Shipping Weight 17 lbs
Dimensions 21x15x14 in.

Back