Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they took the last payment. I would expect to get all the shipping info later tonight. Hope I get this by Saturday.

When I click on the actual order it still says Shipping Soon, but my summary page switched to Processing.

I don't know if mine switched at any point but my order page and summary page say the same things yours does.

SS got the money, now ship! And for the love of God and all that is good PLEASE let me have no issue with this one. I expect Marvel to give me grief, it almost always has (my 1st direct order was Rogue...I started off wrong :lol) but DC is supposed to be the good line... although I've ignored most issues not a single DC piece except Joker back in 2012 has arrived without at least a minor problem for me (bad Batman pieces they did get replaced though, chipped Superman, Ivy hair paint and leg vines paint, Harley slight but noticeable google eyes). I'm not expecting absolute perfection, just no obvious flaws that can't be unseen once seen.

My last flex for Catwoman and Ivy was set by SS for the 15th, but nothing has been charged yet. Guess it's the 20th now for me as well.

The Queen's butt is regal.

Speaking of royal behinds. (Oh Pippa!)
View attachment 152130

Prince Harry is the man!
View attachment 152131
Dude until I see some bikini shots of Pippa that make me change my mind,

THOSE pictures have NO place in here!
Get that tiny ass outta here!!

:rock:rock:rock

:hi5:

Ain't it purdeh? :naughty

I, for once, agree completely with CBG :lol

Haha I'm confused. I was saying that hair style on her made her look like Drake. Not that Selina does :lol. I love Selina! :rock:love

I think the tease makes the Queen booty much more pleasing :drool

I bet her ass smells like free will and peach cobbler :drool

Nice! I just ordered all three! :rock
Lol okay cool. And even then Selina's short makes make me wanna help her shave all the time :naughty

I can appreciate a good ass, no reason to argue fellas and for the record, her ass probably smells like Death's cum

Yeah, absolutely ruthless. Won't be long before we're at instant sellouts.
Dafaq, right? That's awesome though. Just tells you how many more we'll be getting now that the line is doing well.
I just hope the majority went to collectors
Hope so but even so a large chunk probably went to flippers
Maybe it'll make it before Christmas
Here's hoping man. If it doesn't get out this week we're pretty much screwed about getting her before Xmas. Then its a crap shoot to see if we'll get her This year.
Same, or it was, but it seems both Catwoman and Poison Ivy have reverted back to "Processing". :confused:
Mine still says 'Item Shipping Soon' when you click on order
Yep, I have the same notice and have been charged the final flex payment. Let's see how long she takes to ship.
Jeez bro, its just back to that will-they won't-they game with Sideshow again lol. Here's hoping they get it out in the next few days. If they ship tomorrow I might get it before the weekend. I pray they do this week.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back