Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I picked up Death also. Wow they went fast!! :chase
I figured why not go for em. I doubt I'll go through with Hulk or Death.
Yeah, absolutely ruthless. Won't be long before we're at instant sellouts.
Funny thing is, I thought I missed it, and then I got the newsletter and was refreshing for minutes :lol

Hah, wow that waitlisted fast! It amazes me that people complain about prints being an EX yet they will pay $70 for it as a solo piece:lol Dont get me wrong, I hate a print being and EX but I'm not buying these either...

Hah, wow that waitlisted fast! It amazes me that people complain about prints being an EX yet they will pay $70 for it as a solo piece:lol Dont get me wrong, I hate a print being and EX but I'm not buying these either...
Well there were/are people that didn't mind prints for EXes, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're the ones buying a majority of these. Not to mention the quality of these is leagues beyond the old EX prints (from what I understand, wasn't collecting back then).

I am still waiting for my PF to ship but I was able to order the print today to go with it. I really have my fingers crossed that the PF will ship out this week before I go on holiday. My girlfriend just bought me the Hush Batman and Catwoman kissing statue for my birthday and I grabbed the Catwoman PF and print as a gift to myself. It would be great to have them all up for Christmas.

I have several prints from the old days. They were nice but I'm not buying either. Also has to do with size of my PO list. At this point I'm already allocating max dollars for a special big ticket item

I am still waiting for my PF to ship but I was able to order the print today to go with it. I really have my fingers crossed that the PF will ship out this week before I go on holiday. My girlfriend just bought me the Hush Batman and Catwoman kissing statue for my birthday and I grabbed the Catwoman PF and print as a gift to myself. It would be great to have them all up for Christmas.

The print won't be there I don't think

Yea, i don't think the prints are gonna ship that fast...

I meant i was hoping to get the PF this year. I don't mind waiting on the print. The way I have it set up the, prints hang on the walls in my art room and my Catwoman/Batman statues are displayed around TV. Right now I have an open glass cabinet on the right side of my TV waiting for Catwoman PF.

I have that Hush kissing statue.

I really like it. Not sure why I didn't get it sooner. My girlfriend likes when I get comic and movie couples figures so we have a lot of famous couples. Right now we have a few like Buffy and Angel, Buffy and Spike, Malcolm Reynolds and Inara, Mulder and Scully, Joker and Harley, Batman and Catwoman, even Mr and Mrs the Monarch bobble heads. She wants to use them as cake toppers one day. haha Would love to get a good Rick Deckard and Rachael and Logan 5 and Jessica 6.

I really like it. Not sure why I didn't get it sooner. My girlfriend likes when I get comic and movie couples figures so we have a lot of famous couples. Right now we have a few like Buffy and Angel, Buffy and Spike, Malcolm Reynolds and Inara, Mulder and Scully, Joker and Harley, Batman and Catwoman, even Mr and Mrs the Monarch bobble heads. She wants to use them as cake toppers one day. haha Would love to get a good Rick Deckard and Rachael and Logan 5 and Jessica 6.

Sounds like you have yourself a keeper :duff Kudos :duff

When I click on the actual order it still says Shipping Soon, but my summary page switched to Processing. I don't get shipping or charging emails from SS until crazy late so I won't know if anything happened today until I get up tomorrow.

Back