Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Goggles" Catwoman is the only one for me. :love

Catwoman09.jpg catwoman_cover74.jpg

Catwoman_46_web.jpg catwoman (1).jpg

comics-catwoman_374521.jpg

stanley-artgerm-lau-catwoman-personal-dec-2010.jpg

Darwyn Cooke wins.

I do like the design of her original purple outfit and long hair, but--I really wish that outfit was a different color. A cat-themed character wearing purple? Why? Make it grey and it would be perfect.

For all the Arkham players out there, can anyone describe the differences between Catwoman's Arkham look and the current Sideshow PF? They look pretty much the same to me...just wondering how Sideshow would manage to differentiate them.

Darwyn Cooke wins.

I do like the design of her original purple outfit and long hair, but--I really wish that outfit was a different color. A cat-themed character wearing purple? Why? Make it grey and it would be perfect.

For all the Arkham players out there, can anyone describe the differences between Catwoman's Arkham look and the current Sideshow PF? They look pretty much the same to me...just wondering how Sideshow would manage to differentiate them.

There isn't a major difference between the costumes. The comic version looks like a smoother leather outfit while the Arkham one has more patterns and buckles to it. More details in the Arkham costume. Both look sexy as hell.

Darwyn Cooke wins.

Mainly the material. It's has some light body armor sew in. It's grey instead of black.

Catwoman-batman-arkham-city-19841293-1280-720.jpg

Catwoman-Batman-Catwoman-Arkham-City-Wallpapers.jpg

arkham-city-catwoman-dat-ass2.jpg

Got to protect DAT ASS!

Darwyn Cooke wins.

There isn't a major difference between the costumes. The comic version looks like a smoother leather outfit while the Arkham one has more patterns and buckles to it. More details in the Arkham costume. Both look sexy as hell.

Pretty Much what Filip said, the Comic version is more leather catsuit and the Arkham version almost looks tactical, like might have a kevlar weave or something to it.

Thanks. Judging by the pics I definitely prefer the Arkham version. The problem is--what if I let the current Catwoman PF go and then Sideshow doesn't ever make an Arkham Catwoman? These are the kinds of decisions that hurt my fragile mind.

I'm gonna try my best to skip this one and wait for an Arkham version.

Pretty Much what Filip said, the Comic version is more leather catsuit and the Arkham version almost looks tactical, like might have a kevlar weave or something to it.

More of a "Real World" look, and still vey sexy!

Thanks. Judging by the pics I definitely prefer the Arkham version. The problem is--what if I let the current Catwoman PF go and then Sideshow doesn't ever make an Arkham Catwoman? These are the kinds of decisions that hurt my fragile mind.

You can never have to much pus.... Catwomens!

You may be rolling the dice there. I believe that Igo said they only have plans for 3 Arkham PFs. Figure that Bats and Joker will most certainly get made. That leaves only one more character. They could just as easily decide to go with Harley for the last piece. I'll have no issues either way. I have zero problems having 2 Harley or Catwoman statues. I plan on picking up all 3 Arkham PFs if they ever get released.

You may be rolling the dice there. I believe that Igo said they only have plans for 3 Arkham PFs. Figure that Bats and Joker will most certainly get made. That leaves only one more character. They could just as easily decide to go with Harley for the last piece. I'll have no issues either way. I have zero problems having 2 Harley or Catwoman statues. I plan on picking up all 3 Arkham PFs if they ever get released.

Yeah most likely Harley since she is in all 3 Arkhams and Catwoman has(so far) only been in 1. Or they might do an armored Batman

Thanks for the heads-up. That definitely changes things for me. You have to assume Batman and Joker get made, and for the third figure I think they'd be more likely to go with Harley as her Arkham look is drastically different from her standard look. And I skipped the original Harley PF because I didn't like the headsculpt, partly in the assumption that someday Sideshow would do Harley in a different style.

Looks like this Catwoman PF is back on my radar now, as long as in-hand pics turn out okay...

I was kind of in the same boat, but I was torn between ordering this and waiting to see if they do a Pfeiffer Catwoman PF and I just decided to wait for to see if they make Pfeiffer. I do really like this piece but its just not my ideal version of Catwoman. I think I'd take the Arkham one over this one too.

Back