Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it ES is a big whoop with Statue collectors? I haven't even looked at the #'s :lol

I disagree. WW PF is too tall and wide imo to fit in a Besta without affecting other PFs and her face is way too manish aside from the ridiculous 9500 ES Sideshow gave her. Catwoman on the other hand is pretty, feminine, great body, fits in a Besta without affecting other collectibles and her overall ES is 6000. IMO Catwoman is much better and much more "collectible." To each their own of course. Just my two cents and if you like WW great for you, but I passed on her. I will pick up a WW PF when they make her prettier and a better pose and less height like around 22 or 23 inches max.

Doesn't fit in a Besta - 3/10

:lol

I'm getting both but imo WW has a superior design. I say this because I don't really see a better WW being done anytime soon. I do however feel that there is definitely room for a better Carwoman. I'm a big fan of her but I just don't think this is the best or quintessential version of her we will see.

I'm getting both but imo WW has a superior design. I say this because I don't really see a better WW being done anytime soon. I do however feel that there is definitely room for a better Carwoman. I'm a big fan of her but I just don't think this is the best or quintessential version of her we will see.

I feel the same way about Wonder Woman as you do Catwoman, and vice versa.

Back