Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both, plus Powergirl, Batgirl, and eventually, Supergirl :lol

2zic37k.jpg

Guys this will be my first besta... Any idea if white or black will look goo for this figure and also any lighting options for besta that exist out there ?

Nice. I was in the same shoes a few months ago. I went with white since it shows off the figures more, while black has more of a dramatic effect, but at times for darker figures, they hide some of the features.

White gets my vote as well. Everything just seems to pop more with the white interior, doubly so for a very dark piece like Catwoman.

I have a white besta and a black one. My black one has doors and lights and my white one does not. I can tell you this, with the black one you can hardly see anything inside of that thing at night time without the lights on inside it. If you have a black statue it will be almost 100% hidden in there, especially if its on the bottom shelf. My white one is doorless but I can see everything in there whenever I want and I can always see all of the details. I'd assume if I had doors on it, I really wouldn't lose that much either. But having said all of that when you have a black one with the lights installed and its all lit up at night it looks so much better than the white one. So your pick should really come down to how much money do you want to invest in your display. If you are planning to use doors and lights go ahead and get the black one, the unit just looks so much more classy.

So your pick should really come down to how much money do you want to invest in your display. If you are planning to use doors and lights go ahead and get the black one, the unit just looks so much more classy.

Yep. took me a long time to get these. Worth the investment. This is with all the lights in the room off. This is taken on the night I got things first set-up and was testing the feel. about 10 seconds before taking the pic some Predators decided to take a dive.

Yep. took me a long time to get these. Worth the investment. This is with all the lights in the room off. This is taken on the night I got things first set-up and was testing the feel. about 10 seconds before taking the pic some Predators decided to take a dive.

Wow! Beautiful display you've got there :)

Back