Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys this will be my first besta... Any idea if white or black will look goo for this figure and also any lighting options for besta that exist out there ?

White if you want her to stand out. Black will look nice if you can somehow make it look like she is on top of building with moon background :wink1:

Guys this will be my first besta... Any idea if white or black will look goo for this figure and also any lighting options for besta that exist out there ?

My two cents. Go with white, you won't regret it.

BW%20-sw.jpg

lc%201b.jpg

Yep. took me a long time to get these. Worth the investment. This is with all the lights in the room off. This is taken on the night I got things first set-up and was testing the feel. about 10 seconds before taking the pic some Predators decided to take a dive.

And the inevitable question: what cases are you using, what company, and roughly how much did you spend?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I am having a really tough time trying to decide between Catwoman and WW. I am only getting one due to space and money. AHHH can't decide.

WW, it's a masterpiece...CW no charisma, no pride....I got both....but if I were you, I would go for WW (exclusive).

Looks like Catwoman is in the "Coming Soon" section of the newsletter. I guess she may ship in December after all.

WW, it's a masterpiece...CW no charisma, no pride....I got both....but if I were you, I would go for WW (exclusive).

cha·ris·ma
/kəˈrizmə/
noun
noun: charisma; plural noun: charismata
1. compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
"she enchanted guests with her charisma"

synonyms: charm, presence, personality, force of personality, strength of character; More
magnetism, attractiveness, appeal, allure

"he lacks the charisma we look for in our salespeople"

2. a divinely conferred power or talent.

How so?

cha·ris·ma
/kəˈrizmə/
noun
noun: charisma; plural noun: charismata
1. compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
"she enchanted guests with her charisma"

synonyms: charm, presence, personality, force of personality, strength of character; More
magnetism, attractiveness, appeal, allure

"he lacks the charisma we look for in our salespeople"

2. a divinely conferred power or talent.

How so?

You do 't understand how his opinion could be that or you just don't understand the word charisma? :lol

I disagree. WW PF is too tall and wide imo to fit in a Besta without affecting other PFs and her face is way too manish aside from the ridiculous 9500 ES Sideshow gave her. Catwoman on the other hand is pretty, feminine, great body, fits in a Besta without affecting other collectibles and her overall ES is 6000. IMO Catwoman is much better and much more "collectible." To each their own of course. Just my two cents and if you like WW great for you, but I passed on her. I will pick up a WW PF when they make her prettier and a better pose and less height like around 22 or 23 inches max.

Back