Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urgh I was away for one week and its now sold out. I am considering going on the wait list but can someone please explain how it works? I.e do I pay a NRD?

If this just went to Sold Out and you jumped right on the wait list I'm pretty sure it will convert.

There's ALWAYS conversions if you wait list early enough, especially the 1st day of the wait list. Even Droids EX had conversions.

Darn, I was gonna transfer my NRD from another order onto the EX... guess I can't do that if it's waitlisted, huh.... :slap

What are peoples' thoughts on a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman being made in pf form? I'm considering this comic version, but would rather have Michelle.

What are peoples' thoughts on a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman being made in pf form? I'm considering this comic version, but would rather have Michelle.
I think SSC would definitely entertain that idea... it's such an iconic costume.

Just curious, what are these Tweeterhead releases about? I saw one for Julie Newmar and now Adam West. Is he a famous sculptor or something?

Just curious, what are these Tweeterhead releases about? I saw one for Julie Newmar and now Adam West. Is he a famous sculptor or something?
Umm Trevor Grove? Of Course! I haven't even been around long but bro, TG is the man when it comes to faces

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Cool, thanks for that info. I've never collected PFs yet so I'm not that familiar with sculptors or statues.

Already did, they look amazing!! Hopefully the maquettes look that way, the two they posted pictures of don't look up to par, but still very good nonetheless[emoji6]

Back