Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please no! Rob Liefeld has his huge fan base. Otherwise he would not be one of the legendary creators and record breaking comic book sales. I'm still hoping SS is listening and one day make. Liefeld art style cable, and x-force. Also many of the popular characters he's created for marvel and image. I know a few don't like his art style but many still love his art. I think I remember didn't he draw a very cool looking hulk in the past? The massive muscles worked out very good for characters like hulk, thing, etc.
As for reading comics I don't but remember I still buy them for the art and I do watch almost all animated movies and series to keep up in comics. Lately I have not bought a comic for a long time since the art is not to my liking anymore after the image guys drop out and the prices of a comic now is like 5.00 to 7.00 a book.
Catwoman is going to be a great display next to the DC line. I can tell the DC line is higher quality than marvel. I wonder why?

totally agree bro, I'll be down for Liefeld's cap
lo8zJHW.jpg

I agree it's not his best work. But it still a Liefeld artwork which still holds interest and some value in comics. Maybe I should change my avatar to this capt pic? It can draw interest back to Liefeld and fans and SS may take notice to hopefully consider something by Liefeld.

I personally would pick Liefeld over anyone because I loved his artwork style. The only ones better in my opinion is Jim lee, silvestri, maybe Todd McFarlane, Campbell is good too. Finch has great pin ups that I do kind of like.
So you would personally pick Liefeld over anyone...

Or Jim Lee or Silvestri or Todd McFarlane or Camlbell or Finch...

Or do you even know what you're talking about?

You just throw names about. Do you even think before you type?
Another thread derailed CBG style!

I just saw the new pics and they look fantastic! All the PF's I've gotten before are full cast with no fabric, how does Sideshow do on production stitching for the outfits? Do they end up all loose and pajama-looking in the real world or do they stay close to prototype?

I just saw the new pics and they look fantastic! All the PF's I've gotten before are full cast with no fabric, how does Sideshow do on production stitching for the outfits? Do they end up all loose and pajama-looking in the real world or do they stay close to prototype?

With the exception of the Batman's armpits, Each of the PF's I've received recently have been fantastic with the cloth, including Joker, Harley Quinn and Punisher. And from what I've seen Superman is pretty dead on too.

So you would personally pick Liefeld over anyone...

Or Jim Lee or Silvestri or Todd McFarlane or Camlbell or Finch...

Or do you even know what you're talking about?

You just throw names about. Do you even think before you type?
Another thread derailed CBG style!

I know all those artist because I buy comics in the 90s just for their artwork. Liefeld is not better than most of the ones I mention above. But he is one I do like.

Black Cat and Black Widow have that similar Catwoman outfit and both the PF's look great. Mystique's black leather pants look great. Superman looks really good. Wolverine looks good in my opinion. The Punisher PF although I like it. The cloth on the crotch isn't tight, on mine anyway. It's hard to tell in pics cause of the black material. Superman looks extremely good though. And the characters in baggier cloths look EXTREMELY good. Much better than sculpted like She Hulks pants, Jokers whole suit, Red Skulls whole uniform

But I guess most importantly since it's their most recent work is the fabric on the Harley Quinn PF is soooo nice. It's all tight, armpits, crotch, back, hips

Liefeld doesn't have a huge fan base...he's burned a **** ton of bridges in the industry

Burned alot of bridges? He dropped an atom bomb on them. That guys has been taken to court by every company he's worked for including image the one he started! Youngblood was his claim to fame (terrible read) and he kept trying to steal other artists characters! Liefeld should be in jail in a cell next to a big guy named Bubba

Back