Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Josh! I mean, a big reason I most likely won't get any female statues is because it might seem perv-ish/offensive when these are displayed in my living room for all to see. Mostly because I know if I got the female statues, they'd have to appear like how I picture the characters would in real life.... Big chest, nice tooschy, and just different fitness levels. Like the WW pf looks super fit, harley and ivy look less fit, and more natural ( really nice) body types, and catwoman is in between.

I guess there is a culture clash in this thread. Posting pictures from the 90's certainly demonstrates a period of time. I don't think current comics are as gratuitous. A lot has changed since then and many more women and young girls have gained an interest in the comic book world. Characters like Catwoman and Harley have a following even amongst young girls. While comics still cater to impulses of men the industry has been shifting to include a larger audience. When I have my little girls/nieces and their friends come over they run to the female characters and love to analyze them. I don't think that was the case in the 90's.

Well let's be fair half the images I posted were from the mid 2000's. And not as much has changed as people would like to think

Harley Quinn New 52
hq1.jpg

1099697.jpg

Catwoman New 52
New_52_Catwoman.jpg

1185973.jpg

I mean really, the artists names have changed but has anything else? Not really.

And I'm not saying anything is particularly wrong with exaggerated female anatomy, or right for that matter. I'm just saying that people claiming these statues are ridiculous should take a long hard look at comics then. Because that's where it comes from.

:horror

Attachments

• 10389239_10152235832094576_7296981551244380834_n.jpg
    10389239_10152235832094576_7296981551244380834_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 296
  • i-dont-always-drink-milk-but-when-i-do-i-prefer-dos-tig-ol-bitties.jpg
    i-dont-always-drink-milk-but-when-i-do-i-prefer-dos-tig-ol-bitties.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 273
I don't get why people moan either.
Jeez, as much as I love poison ivy I thought the PF made her look like a stripper.
Yes, I get that it pretty much part of the seductress character but for me it was an easy pass. *
Sadly, it's probably going to to be the same with Catwoman. :(

* (of course I totally regret that decision but better regret then the wife getting the arse with me because of her mahoosive bewbs)

I can't believe people are complaining about bewbs. I mean, look at dem, along with the pose and sculpt, they make the statue.

The zipper should be adjustable in my opinion, I mean why not?

Well let's be fair half the images I posted were from the mid 2000's. And not as much has changed as people would like to think

I mean really, the artists names have changed but has anything else? Not really.

And I'm not saying anything is particularly wrong with exaggerated female anatomy, or right for that matter. I'm just saying that people claiming these statues are ridiculous should take a long hard look at comics then. Because that's where it comes from.

I agree. Comic woman have been and are still drawn with unobtainable bodies. SSC statues are not any worse IMO.

PS - I still wish the zipper was adjustable. Just so I could decide where the perfect placement would be.

The zipper looks fully functional and adjustable. I don't see why it wouldn't be adjustable.

From SSAlex: "Catwomen's zipper will be zipped much higher and will be held in place much like the Black Widow PF that shipped a couple of months ago. The zipper will not be able to be adjusted to zip up more though."

Just thought I would pass that info along and Dash everyone's Dreams

Be Cool
Al

From SSAlex: "Catwomen's zipper will be zipped much higher and will be held in place much like the Black Widow PF that shipped a couple of months ago. The zipper will not be able to be adjusted to zip up more though."

Just thought I would pass that info along and Dash everyone's Dreams

Be Cool
Al

The perv in me died a little when I had seen that.

Then again I have far too many female family members around the house to have that much cleavage showing:lol

And the Comic male bodies are drawn realistically?

For me personally I'll take the unrealistic bodies of comics on my statues then say a statue of a 90 lb nerd with glasses or 300 lb guy sitting on a couch watching tv with his belly hanging out.... And do you really want to buy a statue of a flat chested female statue with a big mole on her face and a little hair on her lip... when it comes to comic statues I'll pass on reality..

And the Comic male bodies are drawn realistically?

For me personally I'll take the unrealistic bodies of comics on my statues then say a statue of a 90 lb nerd with glasses or 300 lb guy sitting on a couch watching tv with his belly hanging out.... And do you really want to buy a statue of a flat chested female statue with a big mole on her face and a little hair on her lip... when it comes to comic statues I'll pass on reality..

:goodpost::clap:exactly::lecture

Back