Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't even mind seeing something with hair showing (no mask)! That would be a nice change for a EX!

What if the masked head had movable goggles so you can have her goggles up or down, and another portrait with no mask at all, similar to the Harleigh EX portrait.

What if the masked head had movable goggles so you can have her goggles up or down, and another portrait with no mask at all, similar to the Harleigh EX portrait.
Make it so, Sideshow.

Seriously though, I absolutely love that idea.

Doesn't seem plausible to me. I would love an unmasked head as well, but for the goggles to be moveable they would probably look cheap and cause paint to scratch.

Doesn't seem plausible to me. I would love an unmasked head as well, but for the goggles to be moveable they would probably look cheap and cause paint to scratch.

They're moveable on the DC 1/4 Catwoman Museum statue. Why not here? Depends on the material they're made from.

Definitely dueable, just depends if SS is willing to go the extra mile for their customers...

Any guesses as to when SS is gonna tease or reveal this piece? I'm guessing May. That's when Harley was up for PO last year.

Was it really that long ago? Huh, seems like it was just yesterday.

I remember the day Harley went up for PO because it landed on the same day we took my daughter to Disneyland for the first time. I had to take time out of the day to locate the area with wifi so I could get online an PO her. I didn't know what to expect between how many people would be PO ing her, if she'd sell out, if I could get a wifi spot. Little stressful. And that's not even talking about the day at Disney.

Back