Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely won't pick this up if she is wearing the goggles and there isn't a COH. I simply do not like the way she looks with her goggles covering her face.

I'm fairly certain that being a PF, the goggles will be moveable, just like the DC Museum statue had them.

I definitely won't pick this up if she is wearing the goggles and there isn't a COH. I simply do not like the way she looks with her goggles covering her face.

Lol im sure theyll add it because it'd be dumb of them not to. Also COH would be so amazing. Just that Im sure you will when you see how amazing it looks.

Sent from the Bat Computer

Sigh:(. Evidence of ANY high end catwoman collectible being ready for preorder would be desirable. LSF or PF...CMON SS

I am starting to think they may be losing confidence in their LSF line(well everything except IronMan)... No matter how cool they looked Darth Maul, and Wolverine were QC MESSES!!! So hopefully we get a look at the PF soon, as the LSF could be sitting in a closet somewhere.

I am starting to think they may be losing confidence in their LSF line(well everything except IronMan)... No matter how cool they looked Darth Maul, and Wolverine were QC MESSES!!! So hopefully we get a look at the PF soon, as the LSF could be sitting in a closet somewhere.

Hmmm I always liked the idea of the LSF line if not the price tag lol. However in catwomans case they may just be redesigning it to have a portrait a bit more like Audrey Hepburn as well let's be honest, it was a little bit fugly. Was fine with the rest of item except for the massive boots....

RE LSFs in general, the QC bothers me BUT the lack of a VERY low DECLARED ES for that price point bothers me more. I wouldn't preorder catwoman, although I might want her (and a batman LSF) and will do what I did with my hulk maquette, batman 1:1 bust (ok that had a huge ES but they have now just brought out a variant to cont selling) and wolverine LSF....wait for a much better deal post release (I found it now in ALL cases).

Limited editions with no ES always mean that the aftermarket "used" price goes down until production has been to seen to clearly stop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Doom LSF, they better not mess that up :pray:

I doubt theyll stop the line. They dont really make as many as youd think. There are a lot of normal guys like us that pick these up. Im pretty sure there are more than a few rich nerds/geeks/freaks/dorks/dweebs lol I fit into a few myself, just not the rich part

I doubt theyll stop the line. They dont really make as many as youd think. There are a lot of normal guys like us that pick these up. Im pretty sure there are more than a few rich nerds/geeks/freaks/dorks/dweebs lol I fit into a few myself, just not the rich part

I like how well you put it :lol

I like how well you put it :lol

Lol thanks man. Yeah im a cool guy now but deep down Ive always been a "comic book nerd". I myself am a computer tech to boot. Ive collected everything from stamps, coins, comics, trading cards all the way to virginities lol but I am not rich lol not yet at least

Lol thanks man. Yeah im a cool guy now but deep down Ive always been a "comic book nerd". I myself am a computer tech to boot. Ive collected everything from stamps, coins, comics, trading cards all the way to virginities lol but I am not rich lol not yet at least

I use to collect baseball, basketball, comic cards, etc... I think many of us here have similar hobby. One day some bigger nerd will buy your collectibles, THEN you will be RICH. :hi5:

I use to collect baseball, basketball, comic cards, etc... I think many of us here have similar hobby. One day some bigger nerd will buy your collectibles, THEN you will be RICH. :hi5:
Lol I always thought that as a kid. Inhave like binders with pages full of those. I even have Pokemon cards lol
Yeaaaah, you keep telling yourself that.:lol

Dont need to. I got others doing that for me man. ;)

Cards are worthless unless you have the big names

You right.... I use to have Ken Griffey Jr rookie card, and it was worth wow back then... think now it is valued at squat

Catwoman-PF-CB.jpg

preview_300263_CatwomanPF1.jpg

Up for order next week!!!

Back