Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

1/5. She should fit perfectly into a besta cube. And oh yeah, she will be mine, along with Queen of the Dead, Red Sonja, and whatever that Mark just sneaked.

I must add more Hot Hot Ladies to my Sexy Ladies Collection :lecture :exactly:

I still think it's Catwoman!

I think you are right, it is all-full damn close to the Artwork

Mark Newman posted a teaser on SF, and it looks like Catwoman.

Catwoman_zps7191a324.jpg

But then he said... "Don't want to get your hopes up, but that dose look very similar. Try again."

So I guess it's not, or maybe it is? :dunno

That's got to be her! So similar! Great find!

It could be anyone. It looks just like that one Artgerm Catwoman, but if it isn't based on that picture then it could be anyone.

I don't want them to base the PF off that picture anyway. The pose isn't good for a statue. Really don't want her butt facing.

Are comic artists just not good at drawing the front side of the female pelvic area?

I'd be just as happy to see pretty bellies and crotches as I would pretty butts.

Indeed. Ed Benes is fairly adept at what I'm talking about, but it seems even he will stoop to drawing the boob/butt shot more often than not.

Well I guess "try again" from Mark Newman means that it's not Catwoman. But Catwoman is still coming out this year going by the calendar. Whoever it is in that teaser will be hot. That much is certain.

Anyone here anything at comic con about this?

i heard from somebody that was there that a sideshow employee said catwoman was supose to make an appearance but for some reason was removed from the lineup at the last minute.

Well I guess "try again" from Mark Newman means that it's not Catwoman. But Catwoman is still coming out this year going by the calendar. Whoever it is in that teaser will be hot. That much is certain.

Maybe up for order this year but I wouldn't expect her in hand until 1st quarter 2015.

Back