Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Are comic artists just not good at drawing the front side of the female pelvic area?

I'd be just as happy to see pretty bellies and crotches as I would pretty butts.

:hi5: My Vote is for Devil, based on these comments :yess:

Last edited:

i heard from somebody that was there that a sideshow employee said catwoman was supose to make an appearance but for some reason was removed from the lineup at the last minute.

cool, thanks for the reply. I seriously can't wait for this to be revealed!

I can't imagine it's far away from being previewed. Maybe they found some defects or wanted to touch something up before officially showing it. I'm expecting a few DC PFs to be revealed between this SDCC and next years seeing as there wasn't much new DC PFs shown (simply more of the already seen PFs like Superman and Batman).

All I can really say is Wonder Woman...

I can't imagine it's far away from being previewed. Maybe they found some defects or wanted to touch something up before officially showing it. I'm expecting a few DC PFs to be revealed between this SDCC and next years seeing as there wasn't much new DC PFs shown (simply more of the already seen PFs like Superman and Batman).

All I can really say is Wonder Woman...

Well WW was suppose to be previewed by Dec 2012. I gotta figure something went wrong in the process somewhere. Like I said in the WW thread there hasn't even been a TEASE of polystone. Sketches, and Painted designs..... but NOTHING beyond that, and we are 8 months past the stated preview date. So we will see.

Well WW was suppose to be previewed by Dec 2012. I gotta figure something went wrong in the process somewhere. Like I said in the WW thread there hasn't even been a TEASE of polystone. Sketches, and Painted designs..... but NOTHING beyond that, and we are 8 months past the stated preview date. So we will see.

I'm sure WW won't be previewed for quite some time. She's DCs top 3. They haven't even released Batman. Superman next year, probably WW the following. Makes sense from a business pov. Catwoman should be previewed in the next few months, an PO'dby the end of this year according to a SS person at ComI-Con.

I get the want for WW, just like I want every rogue from Batman's universe, but what's the rush? Have something to look forward to. Slow and steady keeps you able to stay in the game and keep collecting more.

I get the want for WW, just like I want every rogue from Batman's universe, but what's the rush? Have something to look forward to. Slow and steady keeps you able to stay in the game and keep collecting more.

I guess people don't like having empty spaces and cases in their rooms that is anticipated to house a certain piece, and then it never comes and the spot is never occupied.

I guess people don't like having empty spaces and cases in their rooms that is anticipated to house a certain piece, and then it never comes and the spot is never occupied.

hahaha I actually have one open shelf in my bookcase for Ivy, Harley, and Selina. I don't even think i'm gonna display Pam until Harley comes in. It's cool though :)

Mark Newman posted a teaser on SF, and it looks like Catwoman.

Catwoman_zps7191a324.jpg

But then he said... "Don't want to get your hopes up, but that dose look very similar. Try again."

So I guess it's not, or maybe it is? :dunno

Notice the eyeball ia sculpted. No more excuses for googly eyes.

The sculpted eyes is a much needed feature in statues from SSC. Doesn't happen all the time but when they get it wrong oh lord do they get it wrong...the production factories that is.

Notice the eyeball ia sculpted. No more excuses for googly eyes.

I've seen that on some other in-progress sculpts, but for some reason the production pieces still come with just painted eyes or stickers. No engraving there.

No clue what I walked into.... but have they decided on a pose yet? Is it for sure gonna be that looking over the shoulder pose? Not sure I like that pose. :panic:

Back