Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome I always thought it was alot more difficult. I might give it shot. I have extra portraits lying around rogues ie to practice on. Just need smaller brush. Are there different tones of white for the eye balls?

I think John uses Tamayia White X-2 to make it look glossy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I think my Catwoman may have just shipped from Alter Ego. I never got an email from them saying what exactly was shipped but I got a UPS email saying that they shipped something to me that's about 17 lbs. I'll email them tonight but does anyone know how much Selina weighs including the box?

Edit: yep! It's Selina! I should be getting her on Monday! :D

...I think my Catwoman may have just shipped from Alter Ego. I never got an email from them saying what exactly was shipped but I got a UPS email saying that they shipped something to me that's about 17 lbs. I'll email them tonight but does anyone know how much Selina weighs including the box?

Edit: yep! It's Selina! I should be getting her on Monday! :D

nice :clap

I'm in the same boat...was charged for Keaton Batman, but never got anything on the 8th....Just still "stuck in the port"....even though Batman was "stuck as well" ????

I'm wondering how Alter Ego got their stock of the regular edition cause they just shipped mine yesterday.

Fanboy Collectibles has the regular in stock as well. It's odd but on Sideshow's site, the regular says shipping in Jan and the exclusive says shipping in Jan-Feb. Who knows, strange things are happening in 2015 :lol

So finally got to look at my C-Dubya and Ive sent a request out to Sideshow for goggles up portrait and a replacment body. She's sort of unstable in the base, some sag around her thighs and those god awful speckles in certain places all over the suit. Other than that she's an amazing statue

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So finally got to look at my C-Dubya and Ive sent a request out to Sideshow for goggles up portrait and a replacment body. She's sort of unstable in the base, some sag around her thighs and those god awful speckles in certain places all over the suit. Other than that she's an amazing statue

I hope they get you some replacements bud!

Just in....

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wonder Woman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.
Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released. We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

:gah:

I hope they get you some replacements bud!
Thanks man. Haven't heard back after sending pics but it should be any day now. Fingers crossed
Just in....

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wonder Woman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.
Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released. We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

JUST got the same email even though I already got Catwoman lol

Just in....

Did they mean to write Wonder Woman and Catwoman in the same email? Strange...are they both stuck at the port?

Not sure man, like I said I've already gotten mine, think it WAS for Dubya-Dubs

Back